October 25, 2014 | 1340 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - Wonder Woman Face Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jarhandastewart

I just love this Wonder Woman brush set, it has everything you need for to make a flawless face. The utility belt is just the cutest. It is not available at all stores that carry MAC only the MAC boutique stores and online Get it while you can girls, go MAC Team Wonder Woman! .Best wishes jarhanda stewart, I might be picking up two or three for gifts!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sbb444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

Awesome stuff! The entire wonder woman collection is so pretty and very high in quality! Even though I wanted to get the wonder woman blush and the nail polish, it ran out of stock!! I could only manage to get the eye brush set and that too, I had to reserve it over the phone 'coz they just had one piece left!!! But I am soooo in love with it :-) totally worth it...It was quite expensive but you get three cute travel-size brushes and a fancy makeup bag with a belt. So not a bad deal exactly. I anyways had just one eye makeup brush from MAC and that's the only one I ever had coz i dont wear much eye makeup....but since mac brushes are so versatile I thought I'd get this. I love the 109 brush...it is soooo versatile, you can use it for blush application, contouring, blending, shading etc etc...the 224 brush is awesome too, for flawless eyeshadow blending and also can be used to apply eye paint-pots! And the 213 brush is for eyeshadow application only on the lid area. So basically, love the 3 brushes and love the pouch :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I absolutely love these little brushes. The ends of the brush are full-size of course. it's just the handle that is shorter. I find the quality of these three brushes superior to the quality of this years Tartan Tale brush set. I had bought a set and wasn't impressed. This set includes a concealer brush, foundation brush and blush brush. Lovely. delicate blue handles. I use them all the time. Great value. 59.99 CAD for three great little brushes I'll have forever.