LUSH Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream

4.5

Meadowsweet Infusion (Spiraea ulmaria), Fresh Rose Infusion (Rosa Damascena), Cold Pressed Organic Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Cold Pressed Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Orange Blossom Honey (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Triethanolamine, Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Tiger Lily Petals (Lilium Tigrinum), Beeswax (Cera alba), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Citral, *Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Fragrance

on 4/28/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

After going through one whole tub and onto a second, I have to say I am quite impressed with this product.

First off, I am a B (borderline C), although I am not really worried about sagging boobs yet (because that's what bras are for...), I was interested about this product for the skin tightening effects. Personally I am not real keen on the jasmine scent, but the bf likes it, apparently... so I guess that is okay... it is a thinner texture compared with other LUSH moisturisers, it absorbs quite quickly when your skin is warm from the bath or shower. I apply this to my upper arms, my thighs and my bum, and of course, the boobs, chest and neck. It spreads quite well too, so it doesn't take a lot of product to cover the areas, which is another plus.

As to the effects, it is not a miracle worker, but my boobs are perkier than before, and the skin is smoother and tighter on all parts I apply to, so I am happy about it.

The price tag on this is not exactly cheap, but compared with $82 for the Clarins firming cream, I would happily use the amount to buy two Lovely Jubblies and have change to spare. I am very happy with the effects and I would gladly recommend it.

on 3/13/2014 1:19:00 PM

Really works! Love this product. I put it on in the morning and at night and after a week I noticed results. Will definitely continue using.

on 11/12/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My breasts are a full B I'd say and I was very intrigued by this product. I have to say I used it regularly for about a month and a half and definitely saw results. I looked firmer and perkier. But I haven't been using it as much because of a few reasons.

I don't really love the rose scent. Lush has a lot of rose scented items and it's just not a smell I've ever loved, it gives me headaches. Lush's products also have expiration dates on them seeing as they're made of natural products. Mine hasn't expired but I feel like after a few months it went grainy, something about the consistency changed to me. I'm also very lazy with lotioning which is bad considering my dry skin but I'm just too lazy to put this on every day after my shower or bath. I like to use it when I'm pampering myself on a night in.

on 11/9/2013 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'll start by saying that I'm 21, with DD size breasts, slacking in the butt area, and unfortunately wobbly arms and cheeks. This product is amaaaazing. I went out on a limb buying this as it is pretty pricey, but I mainly bought it for my behind. Combined with squats I've noticed a massive lift in my butt after only 4 uses. I also apply this to my thighs, bingo wings, cheeks, under eyes, neck, chest and boobs... And I've already noticed a huge difference. My skin is firmer, more lifted and really hydrated. I apply it every other day after a shower and due to it's light jasmine, flowery scent I don't even need perfume for the day. Its also light enough to use in the morning as it doesn't sink into my clothes or make me feel sticky. And with all lush products, a little reaaaally goes a long way! My only negatives are the fact that it is pretty pricey (but considering how little you use it'll last forever) and that its not a permanent solution. If you stop using it, you'll stop seeing it's effects... Which obviously makes sense, but its still not the miracle every girl dreams of. (By using it on my boobs it also kills 2 birds with 1 stones as I can check for any lumps or bumps... Which I really recommend for all women out there)

I don't even care if it works, I'm so in love with the smell. I'll slather it on as perfume regardless.

on 10/24/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not actually old enough to worry about my "jubblies" sagging just yet, but went and purchased this cream anyway after visiting my lovely grandma whose breasts are almost down by her navel. After reading all the good reviews here, and the saleslady at Lush said she's heard of people having good results with tightening up the jangly bit at the upper arms, right on top of the triceps. Actually, her words were "they shrunk by a whole inch!" which I was skeptical about. I thought... well, worst case scenario it's an overpriced moisturizer I won't buy again. Ahh... the power of fear-based marketing!

Onto the cream itself, it's an opaque off-white coloured cream that is almost gel-like in texture. It's a little more slippery than your standard face cream, and if you tilt the container on its side you can watch the product slowly flow out without sticking to the sides of the container. The scent is pretty light and I was unsure whether or not I liked it to start, it's smelled more "cool" than "sweet" if that makes any sense. It didn't matter though since I can't smell it through my clothes anyway. After a while I noticed the scent would linger a bit on my bed linens (can smell it on my sheets if I used it the day before) and I really enjoy catching the occasional whiff, more so than sniffing it directly from the tub.

So does it work? I applied this on my chest, butt, and thighs after the shower when I remembered to (which works out to about 3 times a week). On my breasts - not really, but then I didn't really need it. But where I DO see results is on my butt and the back of my thighs. I didn't really see it at first (because I'd only been checking my chest for results) but I caught myself in the mirror changing the other day and realized my cellulite has all but disappeared! Obviously the skin still dimples when I squeeze it, but at a normal standing pose they look noticeably smoother than I remember. So yes, I think this product works, and would be happy to repurchase (even at the ridiculous rate of $25+ for 100ml).

A few words of caution about this product though - according to Lush's website, this product works because of the tiger lily's astringent effects, which tightens up the skin. This effect is temporary, which I confirmed with the Lush staff. Don't panic, it's not like things will drop with a thud if you forgot to apply one day, causing congestion on the sidewalk as you struggle to haul all your saggy bits around with a shopping cart - I only used it 3x a week - but you do need to continue using this product if you want to maintain the good results. It doesn't change the way your skin is grown, it just tightens it up temporarily, and if you stop using it the effects will fade over time and things will eventually go back to how they looked before.

Another thing I liked about this product was that it has a fairly long shelf life. Anyone who owns natural products like Lush (or anyone who buys groceries, really) will know of the frustration of having a product expire before you've used it up (Lush face masks... grrrrr). I bought this cream in July, and the expiry date is not until August next year, so that's more than year to use up a 100ml tub. Because of the price, I'm going to ration this cream only for my parts that need tightening, and stick with my old el cheapo body lotion for my non-saggy shins, hands etc.

on 10/7/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Wow I LOVE this cream! The jasmine scent is amazing and mixes so well with my skin that I don't even need perfume on the days I apply this. Even my boyfriend was saying I smelled extra lovely and feminine! My girls also feel firmer since I've been using it. I'm going to try it on my backside like the other girls have suggested. Love!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

FIRST OF ALL, I only gave it 3 stars cause I just applied it, say about an hour ago, and there's nothing to be noticed yet. Until I sleep and wake up, I'll go check the difference~
BUT, I have noticed that it has a strong smell TT^TT whyyyyyyyyyy?!!? I'm not a fan of strong smells at all, and it doesn't smell THAT good, IF it had a better smell I wouldn't mind, but this is just another case ;-;

*sigh* this smells like lemon .-. and old jasmine flowers y-y NOT ATTRACTING AT ALL!!! the problem is, people can smell it cuz it is THAT strong, I dont want people to smell such a scent in me #^#

I'll just pass it if I feel like it does a good job, excluding the smell *^*

on 9/4/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm in love with this stuff! I don't have the saggiest boobies on earth, but their not as perky as before having my son. In comes Lovely Jubblies. It actually does work. Not magic, but you'll notice the effects gradually. My gals are firmer and my skin is softer and appears smoother. I also use it everywhere and yes, it does work good under the eyes as another lady mentioned. Smells absolutely fabulous! Wish it came in a larger pot! A must try for ladies wanting to pamper the gals and decollete area.

PS. So glad that Lush came out with a cream product not containing any parabens. Now, only if we could get a body cream without parabens that smells as fabulous if not even more fabulous than Lovely Jubblies. Crossing Fingers!

on 8/7/2013 6:42:00 PM

So firming!! I use it errrrr-where!

Popular Body Skincare Products