August 21, 2014 | 1920 users online

Cleansers - Clarisonic - Nourishing Care Cleanser - Normal/Dry Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Run2FlyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Aveeno Redness Relief Foaming Cleanser for probably 6 or 7 years, but recently ran out of my bottle. I figured I'd pick one up in the next day or two, and remembered I had the samples from my Clarisonic sitting in a container under my sink. My skin, which used to be sensitive and oily in my teen/college years seems to have been slowly getting drier and flakier, so I decided on a whim to try the most nourishing one and see if it broke me out. Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is amazing! I guess I never expected much out of the cleansers that came with the brush, but my skin feels like a baby's! I've been using it morning and night with my Clarisonic for the past few days and already I can tell a tremendous difference in the texture and tone of my skin. I used to wake up in the mornings with oily patches around my nose/chin, but now I'm realizing that I was drying my skin out too much, causing over production of oil. My skin has not been shiny or greasy at all since I started using this, just calm, flake-free, and happy. My mom and brother also had their samples left (they both have acne-prone skin), and gave them to me, so once the samples are gone and as long as I don't have any weird reactions I think I found my new HG cleanser!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. I recently switched from a harsher anti-acne cleanser and it made a huge difference in my skin. My face never felt dry but I would get weird flaky skin on my nose and forehead and after about two weeks of using this cleanser my face feels a lot smoother and less oily. It's more money than I normally spend on face wash ($26.50 from the Canadian site ebeauty.ca: http://bit.ly/oUAtDu) but you don't need to use a lot to get your face really clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't find anything that matches this in terms of my skin feeling clean yet not tight and stripped out after using it. I love the tube it comes in for the shower and traveling, plus its a generous size. I have sensitive skin that reacts by turning bright red and I've never had anything but a good feeling when I use this. I do have a Clarisonic Plus and have tried all three cleansers, this one is my favorite hands down. From what I know using this, I would purchase again regardless if I had a Clarisonic or not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have blemish-prone skin so I was weary of using a cream-based cleanser instead of my usual expensive "attack-deep-into-my-pores" cleansers. I found though, that using this both in conjunction with my Clarisonic brush in the PM and with just my fingers in the AM that my skin feels sooo soft! Which... may be bad because I can't stop touching my face, ha. I haven't noticed any new breakouts from this either (except that it's my TOM and Finals week at the same time lol) but those are totally different. This cleanser seems to be healing skin that I didn't know really needed healing. My redness (thanks mom and ur rosacea) has been going away and again, no new breakouts from using this cleanser! I got this as a sample, which is huge, and I am considering buying it after I use it all up. It's kind of pricey though... but I'd definitely like to try it if I can squeeze it into my college-poor budget. :^)