September 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Eyeshadow Quad - ALL SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Emily988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really, really love Avon's eyeshadow quads! The colors are amazing and look beautiful. The compact is small, yet there's a lot of eyeshadow in each circle! It comes with a double ended sponge brush (which works great. Sponge brushes are my favorite!) and there's also a large mirror! The product is brilliantly crafted.

The colors last very well and are so pretty.

I completely recommend! Would buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by margiela

Great eyeshadows! Long lasting, blend nicely, not to powdery and very pigmented. I like the packaging, it's very sturdy also the mirror inside is very useful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Punkye

They are just awesome ... Higly pigmented , holds well , not powdery , nice colors ... I recommend this for everyone (My fave quad is Coffee Latte Moka, i use this every single day)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Jinxicat9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Avon True Color Eyeshadow is the best pigmented eyeshadows I've ever used. The quad sets are wonderful. It blends well and the colors are rich and vibrant. I love my MAC eyeshadows but find myself using the Avon True Color more than my MACs. It wears better and the color stays true all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this product awhile ago, probably 2 years ago. i haven't really touched it in my collection, which is sad. i've been trying to use them more. these eye shadows are amazing! they are highly big pigmented and have great lasting power!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by HoneypieMommy

This eyeshadow stays put all day long & the colors are very nice & easy to apply. I have 2 different shade combos & I will be getting more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is first product by Avon I have used regularly. I have in Sandy Corals. I hit pan on the chocolate brown and the peachy pink. Both stay on long time but not the off white color, even with primer base. The shimmery pink one is not flattering. I purchase regular from Avon because my cleaning woman sells it and is great person. The lipsticks are so nice, and creamy with nice case but damn if I can find a color I like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by stls

I've got lace hues, it contains a medium/dark slightly metallic teal and an olive/gray, a pale shimmery golden white and a matte light/medium fleshy pink.
The colors themselves are pretty but the first three are extremely dry and seriously lacking pigmentation... The pink one is better.
However, I applied the teal over TFSI and Blackground paintpot with a 239 MAC brush moist with FIX+, added the pink under the brow and some purple on the lower lashline. The result was stunning, deep metallic teal smokey eye!
I went to a party like that and 3 different girls asked what eyeshadow I was wearing... Afterwards I met my boyfriend and he also commented, which is weird (we had been dating for over a year and it was the first time he complimented my makeup!) I honestly didn't expect these reactions from a cheap eyeshadow with no pigmentation itself, but it just worked combined with primer, cream base, Fix+ and the correct brush.
The packaging being a Chanel replica annoys me a bit.
Overall, they are cheap and can work but it takes too much work if you ask me... There are far better eyeshadows out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by KaleidoscopeKelsey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I am a BIG fan of the Avon quads.
Since recently buying three of these baby's I have fallen in love.
I snagged these for the low price of 5.99, which is a great deal for four highly pigmented eyeshadows, that in my opinion, have great staying power.

I have three of these in the shades.. Mocha Latte, Purple Haze, and Smokey Eyes. All of which I find are very pigmented and have great everyday colors. I would recommend Mocha Latte out of the three because I find it is the most versatile to go from day-to-night.

Lastly, these eye shadows have great staying power. I usually do my makeup around 7am and when I take it off at 9pm they still look great.. even better they lasted like this WITHOUT A PRIMER. Also these eye shadows do not crease without a primer as well.

I Love these eye shadows and I highly recommend them! :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpAddict271985

I love these eye-shadow quads. They're lasting and look good. They're always up to date with trends as well (copies of Chanel) Value for money I would say. I usually get realisticly 7-8 hours wear out of them.