October 30, 2014 | 1345 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - healthy hand essentials

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Hoppla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream actually dried my hands and nails. I used this product for 4 weeks and my hands have never felt this dry before.
I was fooled by the the empty marketing promises.
My hands never felt so rough and dry.
I would not recommend this product to anybody!
I have rated this product as expensive because relative to its poor quality it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I have been using this lotion for years, although just on my nails and cuticles as alphahydroxies make my regular skin get all itchy and irritated. I have to wash my hands alot, and my cuticles tend to get dry and my nails peel, but not since I've been using this lotion 2-3 times a week at night. That's really all it takes, and I can definitely tell the difference when I neglect to use it for awhile. It works and it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

it is a good cheap basic hand moisturizer. only A$4 for 355ml. i love the fact that its not greasy and sticky yet it keeps my hand hydrate. i keep it beside my bed and apply it only at night since i never find the purse size for this to take it to work. too bad it is very hard to find here in australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 9:19:00 AM More reviews by angelic_grace

This is a great basic hand cream that does the job well. Very good value for money, smells nice aswell, not too over powerinng. Would definately purchase this product again, dont have any complaints about this

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Myaspace

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell! I am allergic to the smell. I thought that I could keep one handcream tube in my car. Not a good idea. I can only use in an open space.

The product is not very effective as I hoped. Now I am using Cetaphil.
I sometimes use Vaseline and I am not against vaselin itself.

This one is too expensive for nothing. And broke me out like hell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by raggedy11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On this board this is actually listed under two different names so I wrote a review for the other as well. Healthy Hand Essentials is a moisturizing lotion that contains Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin E and Keratin. I bought this at BJ's packaged as 2 bottles of the lotion and one tube which actually says Healthy Hand & Nail (notice Nails are listed in the title of the tube) For me the fragrance is pleasant but not overbearing. It never clashes with my fragrance. My hands are immediately softened and the lotion absorbs quickly without leaving my hands dry. I keep the lotion by the sink to remember to use a little after every handwashing (I really think this is the key for ANY kind of lotion) I also keep a bottle near my desk and sometimes I allow the students to use it. (Pump bottle keeps it pretty sanitary)
As I said the TUBE is labeled as for nails as well. It is thicker, more of a cream than a lotion. I use this at night, usually while watching TV or right before going to sleep. I have very sensitive dry skin and I have had no redness with this lotion/cream. It says on the package that you will notice softer cuticles after about two weeks. If you are looking for a quick fix, this isn't it. But I noticed after about 4 days a big difference in my cuticles and I no longer get hangnails. The fragrance reminds me a little of Baby Magic, only not as strong. (I also use the lotion on my arms and legs) It's especially nice after shaving.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This is a very gd product which i hardly find in other handcream pdt that aren't too expensive but i think it is been discontinue here in SG, what a shame. I really like this although not too fond of the smell but it does leave my hand very soft even after i wash my hand many times it still leave it baby soft and this doesn't sit on the surface, it absorb thorugh to my skin. If i happen to see this anywhere in SG will repurchase as i have been through more than 5 bottles of this until it seem to have vanish.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this hand cream! It is non greasy yet very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. It leaves my hands soft, smooth and healthy looking and it really does seem to make my nails stronger. It has a somewhat chemical scent to it but I don't care about that. It's dirt cheap and works well, will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

I have purchased this several times --
I love love love the smell (but I like smells that linger, so that explains it. If you don't like lingering smelling stuff, don't get this)...love its texture. Love that it has alpha hydroxy, vitamin E, and Keratin in it. It is not greasy. It doesn't leave a film on hands, even after usage many times throughout the day. They could possibly make it better by adding an spf...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2005 5:10:00 AM More reviews by ftnfrm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent hand cream at a good sales point (I paid $1.99 for my tube).I cannot get over the awful smell though! It is very strong but fortunately it fades quickly,. I only use a dab once a day at work as that is all I can tolerate. This will stay at work & not at home as I won't mind if anyone decides to swipe it from me. I won't repurchase.