July 23, 2014 | 1146 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Glass - Fashion Whim

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't understand how this is so underrated! I use it along with Subculture lipliner and it's honestly my fave combo for nude lip, especially when I for 'feline eyes' (which is almost everyday, haha), overall it's the best nude lipgloss I tried and it's my second tube now and I'm still not getting bored with it! What's good about this one is that it's just really flattering (I'm NC40), it doesn't wash you out like Cthru can, it's more beige and has some yellow undertones so it's especially perfect for those of us who are tanned, but even when I was NC30, it still looked great and not too light. Only thing is that I feel like I should reapply it every 2-3 hrs, which is not a huge thing for me, but it's just not as sticky as the Lipglasses so that's why, but I guess lots of girls would actually like it more, because it's more comfortable to wear and doesn't get stuck in your hair. You just need to get this if you're a nude lip lover!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fashion whim... if I wear it alone it pretty much mutes out my lips with a nice shine... My fave way to wear this is over a lip stain. If I have been wearing a bright/dark (esp red) lippie all day and my lips are stained, I put this on and a creamy pink appears - so beautiful!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mrubatino

I love mac cremesheens. They are seriously the best texture ever, and the color Fashion Whim is the perfect nude to put over a nude lipstick. Only problem is you have to reapply every couple hours, but I don't mind that :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipgloss so much! The texture is amazing, very smooth and not sticky at all (and it doesnt go gunky unlike some of the normal Lipglass glosses!) The colour is a beige nude kind of colour, its similar to C-Thru but in my opinion much better as its not quite as pale as C-Thru. It is the best nude gloss I have ever bought (NC30 skin tone, hazel eyes and dark hair)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fashion Whim is very close in color to Boy Bait to me, except FW has a little more shimmer and is slightly more yellow, while BB is more pink. I pair FW on top of High Tea lipstick. I really prefer a nude lip so this combo is great. Cremesheen's are creamier and not sticky like the regular Lipglass. It has the same sort of vanilla scent, which is good. I feel like I get more product with the Cremesheen since the tube is bigger than regular Lipglass. Will def repurchase.
EDIT: The packaging is great. I accidently dropped a tube in my driveway (fell out of my purse) and ran over it with my car. The black tip had a few dents in it, but the clear part was unharmed. Pretty cool in my book! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Nude w/slight pink. I wear it w Stripdown liner and Creme d Nude or by itself. Cremesheen is not as goopy as Lipglass. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Me: Asian w yellow undertones, NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Tonyabelll

Fashion whim is a really nice nude gloss. Similar to the shade cthru lipglass yet the texture of the creme sheen is much better doesn't leave that white peeling residue. Perfect gloss!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

awesome awesome nude...looks great on its own or under another nude or pale pink lippie...i pair this with oak liner. Better than c-thru..mmm w/ yellow undertones, c4/c40

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ShearGlam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright,... I officially have a lipgloss fetish... This is a fabulous nude shade!... Great sheen, doesn't bleed, perfect texture, stays put... I'm in love!... I will most definitely buy again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

I love this!! it is my first cremesheen and I will always use this line! the color is beautiful and looks good alone, or better with any lipliner. I use a nude lipliner usually. I don't usually buy pale colors but I am hooked!! I plan on purchasing many more cremesheens!