September 19, 2014 | 1615 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner Bleu Neon

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by IamAleks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Bourjois contour clubbing eyeliners are one of my favourite make up products, i use them all the time! They are very smooth, pigmented, stay for a long time. Perfect for smokey eyes. As for me 46 bleu neon is a bit bright for day time sometimes. I use 42 grey tecktonik more often. Especially instead of black because it looks softer. Defenetly recommened it for every one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

After a tired day at work, my eyes tend to turn red. Hence I have always been on the lookout for the perfect blue eyeliner to make the eyes look less red. I have tried dark navy blues to bright blues. I like this blue the best. It is conservative enough for the office, and yet a fun color. It is a beautiful peacock dark blue (like the beautiful feathers on the peacock's neck). When applied, it does not go on too dark like most navy blues, and yet is not so bright that it's strange. The texture of the pencil, is very soft,smooth and pigmented. The color is very vibrant on the eyes. Some eyeliners tend to look greyish when applied, as I apply lots of concealer on my eye lids. It can be hard to draw a super thin line, but I am fine with it as I am concerned about excessive tugging of the eyelids. However it is so soft, I think it may need frequent sharpening. Also it can be sometimes hard to control the pencil. And the most amazing part is that it really is waterproof. I set it with a little powder after applying , and this lasts through 10 hours of work, and lots of tearing (because i was having flu). Love it.