September 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Lancome - TEINT MIRACLE INSTANT RETOUCH PEN

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Iameridesu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it as a hightlighter:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never used a concealer before but thought I would try one due to working to many hours and finding my eyes wear looking a little dark underneath. This product worked really well at hiding my dark circles and blended in lovely with my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the lancome teint miracle natural light creator bare skin perfection perfecting concealer pen.after they discontinued my favourite loreal concealer that I'd been using faithfully for 3 + years was desperate for something that would do the same job finding a decent concealer that provides the right coverage and matches my shade can be hard I'm mac nc15 I went to the lancome counter and they suggested I use this I payed $33 dollars as it was on a sale she matched me with 01 rose lumiere.it was a perfect match. I'm impressed with this and it covers my dark circles with ease its also great for concealing pimples and enlargened pores this is an alrounder that targets practically anything,I'm also considering buying touche eclat as a compainion highly recommend both these concealers they the golden standard in the makeup world and make my life a whole lot better:)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by adinamereuta

It is a nice touch-up pen, it works mainly for highlighting, and hiding small imperfections. it's not a concealer, so if you had a long night, or you have dark circles, don't expect to cover them with this. It gives quite a nice, refreshing glow to the make-up - I use it around my eyes
(depending on make-up) and laughter lines, occasionally for hiding a pimple. I'm not using it every day, but it does last long enough for me. I will not repurchase for now as I'm testing Dior, to see the difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Kimmymmik

I was recommended this product by a friend after telling her that YSL touché éclat didn't work for me. I gave it a go and have never looked back! I wear it on the bridge of my nose to make it appear slimmer and on the inner corners of my eyes and it really makes a difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by OolilredoO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product wanting to use it to brighten up my dark circles under my eyes. I remember getting this product from Shoppers Drug Mart for a bit more than $30 CDN but Lancome.ca apparently sells it for $40 CDN. It's quite expensive, yet it's the cheapest one out of similar high-end products from YSL and DIOR.

I got it in the lightest color as I have fair skin. Coverage wise, it's barely noticeable if at all. But this product contains shimmers that can be seen under the sun. I guess that's why it's called a retouch pen, not a concealer. To be honest, I didn't like it for the purpose of brightening up my eyes as I could barely notice the difference before and after applying this product.

One day, I somehow got some of this on my nose. I instantly noticed how it adds a nice natural shine to my nose. That was when I started loving this product. Being Asian, my facial features are somewhat flat. This is the perfect product to use along the nose bridge to make it look more prominent. The liquid/cream texture makes it way better than any shimmer powder as it's more long-lasting and natural looking due to the fineness of the shimmer particles.

I took 1 lippie off because of its price and packaging. It's hard to control how much product comes out from 1 click, and sometimes when I try to put back the cap I accidentally click the pen as well causing more product to come out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by 2010

This stuff is too sheer to really cover up my eye circles and acne. The pen format is also really unhygienic. The price was expensive too (imo) for how much you get... would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, especially in number 2 as it has pink in it to counteract darkness. It has more coverage than the Dior or YSL touch pen. However, it lasts only a month if you used it every day, and at 30 bucks that is too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Why do I NEVER learn? For me, the best pen style concealer is Guerlain, full stop. But that doesn't prevent me from testing out everything else on the market, mostly with little success. This is one of those tests. I was at the shopping mall, a bit bored, so I ended up browsing concealers, and the candidates were the pen style concealers from Clarins and Lancome. I thought Clarins was a bit too thick, so I bought the Teint Miracle in #1, which is a nice, light, neutralish ivory colour. The coverage is OK, the highlighting effect OK, I would say, but it disappears and creeps into fine lines within the hour, which never happens if I'm using my Guerlain favourite. Also, the click mechanism is partly faulty; it doesn't click, but it's still working. For me, it will be a relief when this one runs out, and I will definitely not buy it again. I guess I have to try Clarins next anyway...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Under-eye concealer!