July 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Conditioner - Redken - blonde glam color enhancer-rich vanilla color depositing conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lady931

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My salon highlights were taken out past pale yellow to silver, which they tried to correct with glaze but could not cover the silver/gray effect. Ugh. I looked like I'd aged 10 years! So I went out for Shimmer Lights red/gold to try and cover over the silver tone, but found this product instead.

Of course it's not going to be THE most conditioning product you've ever used. But it did what it was supposed to -- deposit temporary pale gold tones to my silverish highlights, which now look very natural and youthful. To get this result, I did need to leave the product on 30 min. under plastic cap (just did housework during the time), but I always leave a good conditioner on that long, anyway.

Results are temporary only. I reapply after 2 shampoos, but it's saved the day for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have heavily highlighted brown hair, so it's mostly blonde. This conditioner was recommended to me by the stylist that did my highlights the first time, when they came out horrible and I had to go back a few days later and get them fixed by someone else. That's another story tho. Anyway, this conditioner turned my hair red. Yes, red. I left it on for about 5 min, and I had to use a purple shampoo to get the red out, which thank God, worked. Obviously, I would not recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have brown hair with blonde highlights. This toned down my highlights oh so subtly. I love it. I did not wear gloves like the directions stated, and experienced no staining of my hands or nails. I applied to towel dried hair and left on for 5 minutes. This is very, very subtle, just takes down some of the brassiness and adds some blonde to strands that were bleached too long and turned white.