Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gold Shimmer Dust

2.5

on 4/19/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff!!! I finally purchased it after debating for a really long time. I like the packaging because the light air puff lets just a tiny amount out and disperses it over wherever u spray it so its not a big glob of shimmer like a powder puff would do.

I have sort of golden brown/blonde hair thats really curly so i like to spray a little bit of this in it on bright and cheery days just to give it a little dimension. Its pretty pricy but will probably last a really long time since its not an everyday thing. so if u have the money try it out :)

on 3/14/2011 6:47:00 PM

Never had a shimmery dust to put on for special occasions, so I bought this at Sephora for an expensive $39. The bottle packaging looked really nice until gold dust started spilling out at the top pump. I was so disappointed when I turned it around and gold dust would just spill everywhere. So til I finish it all and throw it away, I'll just use it up quickly and try not to move or spill the bottle a lot. And for a sparkling shimmer dust, it's very expensive.