October 30, 2014 | 1339 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Tutu

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Maybe this was just the wrong shade for e, but it looked terrible on. Too heavy of a light pink. A little more sheer and I think it would have been nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very fair, cool skin. I finally found the perfect, pale, opaque, pink polish that compliments my coloring in CND's Tutu! I believe I first read about the CND brand in a high-end fashion magazine. This lead me to search for pale pinks in their color range. I ordered Tutu from Amazon.com and hoped for the best. With shipping, it was a bit more than I'd prefer to spend on a polish but it's the best pale pink I've found.

What I like the most about CND is it lists the formula and color description on the label. This is something all brands should take note on. Despite paying a bit more, you unfortunately get less product (.33 fl oz as opposed .05). But I rarely get to the bottom of bottles. The brush was nice and the formula was very easy to work with.

I plan to wear Tutu to a wedding where I'm a bridesmaid. It is a sophisticated pink that is perfect for the office, formal occasions or just to look polished without making too much of a statement. I love it and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect, baby pink! :)