September 17, 2014 | 978 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, something magical about this shampoo! I have ultra fine, silky straight hair that is very processed but also very oily. I've had very oily hair and skin since childhood! After lathering up with this, my hair still feels clean 3 days later! I stretch it out to 4 days, and on that day, I blast with dry shampoo and throw it up in a messy ponytail. Even the surfactant rich dollar store shampoo doesn't keep my hair feeling clean that long. I love the rich lather and fragrance of this shampoo. I really only use it on my scalp (scrub with fingertips and massage) and let whatever runs down clean the length of my hair. It's the perfect shampoo for me, it was a godsend having it while I adjusted to washing my hair less because I didn't want it to suffer the stress of styling everyday. It does a great job getting out all the styling product buildup too. I'll shell out more for this shampoo for the result!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

For a volumizing shampoo, this is a good find. I have oily roots, fine hair and I colour. It doesn't weigh down or coat my hair, volumizes to a good degree, doesn't dry it out. But it doesn't make my hair ultra-ultra shiny either, just healthy looking. But then it's not too pricey. I am a bit surprised it has SLS (yet no parabens?) but I'll live with that. I'm happy with Avalon Rosemary shampoo on my roots and scalp (too drying for my ends) and Dead Sea Spa Magik all over, which is as near to perfect as I think I'll find, so I use the Volumatherapie on my mid-lengths to ends only, in rotation with my other shampoos. I've already discovered the matching conditioner which I'm also quite pleased with. Neither are deeply conditioning which is the whole point of using a volumizing product - if I need intensive hydration I use something else. I've upped the lippies on both as I'm much happier with their effects now my hair is in better condition.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Stupid expensive good for nothing shampoo. I hate this line. It left me with No volume, limp, dry, unmanageable hair. Do not buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ArielPaige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shampoo! After months using shampoo that dried out my hair, and such, this is the best shampoo I've come across! Even though it is rather expensive, it's definitely worth it! I don't use any other shampoo, just because it seems like the best shampoo for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of most Matrix Biolage products. I have used Full-Life Volumizing line on and off for the last 16 years now & always come back to it. I love Biolage's scent & products work very well & keep hair healthy. I have lots of fine, straight/ slightly wavy highlighted hair & although I love Full Life Volume products, I currently need a tad more moisture than volume products offer & now am using Matrix Hydrotherapie Shampoo & Conditioner daily but still feel Full-Life Volumizing Shampoo is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I ever tried. I love matrix. It volumizes my hair and I can make any hair style from it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this was pretty good for a volumizing shampoo. I generally need more moisture than this shampoo provided, but for what it was intended - for providing volume, I did thing it delivered. My hair did have volume once it was dried and styled.