July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

For a volumizing shampoo, this is a good find. Doesn't weigh down my hair, volumizes to a good degree, doesn't dry out my hair. But it doesn't make my hair ultra-ultra shiny either, just healthy looking. But then it's not too pricey. I am a bit disappointed it has SLS (yet no parabens?) but I'll live with that. I'm very happy with Avalon Rosemary shampoo on my roots and scalp (too drying for my ends) and Dead Sea Magik, which is as near to perfect as I think I'll find, so I think I'll use this one on my mid-lengths to ends only, in rotation with my other shampoos. I've already discovered the matching conditioner which I'm also quite pleased with. Not sure I would repurchase either though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

Stupid expensive good for nothing shampoo. I hate this line. It left me with No volume, limp, dry, unmanageable hair. Do not buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ArielPaige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shampoo! After months using shampoo that dried out my hair, and such, this is the best shampoo I've come across! Even though it is rather expensive, it's definitely worth it! I don't use any other shampoo, just because it seems like the best shampoo for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of most Matrix Biolage products. I have used Full-Life Volumizing line on and off for the last 16 years now & always come back to it. I love Biolage's scent & products work very well & keep hair healthy. I have lots of fine, straight/ slightly wavy highlighted hair & although I love Full Life Volume products, I currently need a tad more moisture than volume products offer & now am using Matrix Hydrotherapie Shampoo & Conditioner daily but still feel Full-Life Volumizing Shampoo is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best shampoo and conditioner that I ever tried. I love matrix. It volumizes my hair and I can make any hair style from it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this was pretty good for a volumizing shampoo. I generally need more moisture than this shampoo provided, but for what it was intended - for providing volume, I did thing it delivered. My hair did have volume once it was dried and styled.