Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion

2.7

on 4/6/2015 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My everyday lotion! Here is a short review: it smells great, the scent is not too overpowering, it moisturizes my skin very well, the price is acceptable, one bottle could last for almost two months (although it varries on how much you're using it). Is it lightening? Not so much. It does help even my skin tone though.

on 4/19/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This product is amazing, I used it for about 2 years. It light up my arm skin like the rest of my body after I been heated by the sun. Smell good, feel soft and dry fast

on 8/6/2012 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Why oh why did I fall for the marketing gimmicks of this product? This product claims to lighten your skin and protect it from tanning and sun damage. It mentions sunscreens but doesn't give any spf.

I have used 3 bottles of this but there has been absolutely no lightening of my skin. I was hoping it would help me get rid of the tan I got on a beach holiday but no results there either.

The texture of this lotion is quite nice, spreads easily and is absorbed quickly without any greasy feeling. Pleasant fragrance too. However, it doesn't moisturise well. It's adequate for use in hot, humid summers but in winters, it leaves my skin dry...and the winters where I live are so mild, you don't even need wollens!

Repurchase....nah!

on 7/25/2012 2:35:00 PM

Re-review

The moisturizer is a lil bit too sticky for my liking. Does not lighten skin either.
I prefer St. Ives tower this any day!

I love love love this lotion..it absorbs quickly into the skin and makes it feel silky and velvety..I
live in a hot humid climate s that's something which I love abt it..as for the whitening part I just have to wait for the results and will repost.

on 3/17/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This gave me nasty rashes. I thought it was just my skin because I am allergic to chicken and eggs. So I gave this to my fiance. What dyou know, the next day, he had rashes too.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What I have is the Triple Lightening lotion. I use it at night just before I go to bed.

It doesn't whiten your skin dramatically but I find it does make my skin a little fairer. It moisturizes my skin well enough but not something great either. It never feels greasy and is easily absorbed by my skin. I do like the scent although some may not like it; however, it does not linger.

I would buy this product again but I would like to try other lotions just to compare results.

on 12/9/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin is combination type, so this product is perfect for me. I would recommend people to buy it. It has a great smell that linger for hours (some wouldn't like it, but yeah, it depends). The price is reasonable and affordable. It might not whiten straight away but it does whiten your skin a little bit.

It's a must-have product for me :)

on 9/26/2011 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells really good actually, but the smell doesn't linger. Some might not like the smell, but I absolutely LOVE it. This body lotion absorbs into the skin quickly and keep my skin moisturized. I tend to get dry skin right after I finished showering and dried myself off.

This lotion instantly fixed the tightening feel I had and leave me nicely smelling for the night. I also use this during the day but I switched to the other Vaseline lotion which claims to triple what this does.

Well, I'm not too sure about the lightening portion because I switch my body lotion every single night. I alternate between this and Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion. I would not really repurchase this because I would want the triple lightening one instead of this.

on 7/2/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ended up with rashes after using it;(

on 5/7/2011 2:21:00 AM

i hve been using this for last one year i usually use it in summer. my hands especially after wearing half sleeved had gotten darker and my inside and outside differed greatly and i bought this. i use it in summer regularly and in winters wen it is sunny outside. in terms of working it has definitely helped in lightning my hand/arm shade. although the sunscreen spf is not mentioned it says triple sunscreen so with that i have been using it since and will continue until i find a better one that does the job. it is easily absorbed and is not greasy at all i regulary use it on my hands/arms and feet. tilll now i would say a good job done. though my fren did not like it its a 50-50 i guess well it worked on me.

Top Rated Vaseline Products