November 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, I used it for about 2 years. It light up my arm skin like the rest of my body after I been heated by the sun. Smell good, feel soft and dry fast

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Why oh why did I fall for the marketing gimmicks of this product? This product claims to lighten your skin and protect it from tanning and sun damage. It mentions sunscreens but doesn't give any spf.

I have used 3 bottles of this but there has been absolutely no lightening of my skin. I was hoping it would help me get rid of the tan I got on a beach holiday but no results there either.

The texture of this lotion is quite nice, spreads easily and is absorbed quickly without any greasy feeling. Pleasant fragrance too. However, it doesn't moisturise well. It's adequate for use in hot, humid summers but in winters, it leaves my skin dry...and the winters where I live are so mild, you don't even need wollens!

Repurchase....nah!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Mimiq

I love love love this lotion..it absorbs quickly into the skin and makes it feel silky and velvety..I live in a hot humid climate s that's something which I love abt it..as for the whitening part I just have to wait for the results and will repost.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by reytsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This gave me nasty rashes. I thought it was just my skin because I am allergic to chicken and eggs. So I gave this to my fiance. What dyou know, the next day, he had rashes too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What I have is the Triple Lightening lotion. I use it at night just before I go to bed.

It doesn't whiten your skin dramatically but I find it does make my skin a little fairer. It moisturizes my skin well enough but not something great either. It never feels greasy and is easily absorbed by my skin. I do like the scent although some may not like it; however, it does not linger.

I would buy this product again but I would like to try other lotions just to compare results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ohmyzee

My skin is combination type, so this product is perfect for me. I would recommend people to buy it. It has a great smell that linger for hours (some wouldn't like it, but yeah, it depends). The price is reasonable and affordable. It might not whiten straight away but it does whiten your skin a little bit.

It's a must-have product for me :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells really good actually, but the smell doesn't linger. Some might not like the smell, but I absolutely LOVE it. This body lotion absorbs into the skin quickly and keep my skin moisturized. I tend to get dry skin right after I finished showering and dried myself off.

This lotion instantly fixed the tightening feel I had and leave me nicely smelling for the night. I also use this during the day but I switched to the other Vaseline lotion which claims to triple what this does.

Well, I'm not too sure about the lightening portion because I switch my body lotion every single night. I alternate between this and Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion. I would not really repurchase this because I would want the triple lightening one instead of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ended up with rashes after using it;(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hve been using this for last one year i usually use it in summer. my hands especially after wearing half sleeved had gotten darker and my inside and outside differed greatly and i bought this. i use it in summer regularly and in winters wen it is sunny outside. in terms of working it has definitely helped in lightning my hand/arm shade. although the sunscreen spf is not mentioned it says triple sunscreen so with that i have been using it since and will continue until i find a better one that does the job. it is easily absorbed and is not greasy at all i regulary use it on my hands/arms and feet. tilll now i would say a good job done. though my fren did not like it its a 50-50 i guess well it worked on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is manufactured in the Philippines, and claims to contain Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), sunscreen as well as yogurt serum. I'm not so keen on the scent, but it doesn't linger anyway. I never believe an OTC lotion can have any significant impact whatsoever on lightening one's skintone but this does sink in quickly and moisturizes alright. I would say it is an affordable but pretty average lotion, and I can name dozens better out there. Luckily I got this for free as a gift from their launching event.