MAC Biker Blue

3.0

on 6/1/2011 11:53:00 PM

Surprisingly, I liked this a lot. I am not a big fan of blue nail polish but this has a nice sheen to it and I found two coats covered my nails nicely. i receive compliments every time I wear it and it is the only blue in my vast collection of nail polishes. Generally I find MAC polishes hit and miss but this one is a keeper for me.

on 4/18/2011 8:17:00 PM

It's way too sheer. This would be okay if it didn't streak like crazy on me but it does so I would need to wear it opaque. 4 coats later and it just looks like dark blue.

Not really impressed.

on 3/16/2011 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Overall, not super impressed. The swatch online looked much better than it actually looked on my nails. The shimmer in the bottle is more noticeable than it is once it's actually applied, which by the way, took about 4 coats to have a solid color. I thought the color was much darker on my nails than the bottle indicated. I'll be swapping this one.

on 3/14/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I swatched this on a piece of tape in the store and the color was gorgeous. a ton of blue sparkle. However, it doesn't show up very well on the nails, even with a single coat. i can really only see the shimmer at certain angles and that's not what i'm looking for in such an expensive polish. will return i think. for the same price, i could've bought 2 OPI polishes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Biker Blue is a close dupe to OPI's Russian Navy. Biker Blue is a dark navy blue with hints of blue glitter in it. The glitter is most noticeable in sunlight. Pretty color that applies really smoothly.