November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Polishes - MAC - Biker Blue

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Surprisingly, I liked this a lot. I am not a big fan of blue nail polish but this has a nice sheen to it and I found two coats covered my nails nicely. i receive compliments every time I wear it and it is the only blue in my vast collection of nail polishes. Generally I find MAC polishes hit and miss but this one is a keeper for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by saban

It's way too sheer. This would be okay if it didn't streak like crazy on me but it does so I would need to wear it opaque. 4 coats later and it just looks like dark blue.

Not really impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by KTcoleman30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, not super impressed. The swatch online looked much better than it actually looked on my nails. The shimmer in the bottle is more noticeable than it is once it's actually applied, which by the way, took about 4 coats to have a solid color. I thought the color was much darker on my nails than the bottle indicated. I'll be swapping this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I swatched this on a piece of tape in the store and the color was gorgeous. a ton of blue sparkle. However, it doesn't show up very well on the nails, even with a single coat. i can really only see the shimmer at certain angles and that's not what i'm looking for in such an expensive polish. will return i think. for the same price, i could've bought 2 OPI polishes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Biker Blue is a close dupe to OPI's Russian Navy. Biker Blue is a dark navy blue with hints of blue glitter in it. The glitter is most noticeable in sunlight. Pretty color that applies really smoothly.