October 31, 2014 | 944 users online

Body Scrubs - Haus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Nynsnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been enjoying this in Troika. The scent is lovely (I get almonds, coconut, and vanilla) and stays on my skin for a few hours. I like my scrubs a little more scrubby though so I'll see if the emulsifying version is more to my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Saral8981

Ordered the Zazz bubbling scrub. It arrived in about a week. Smells AMAZING, like candy on my skin! The scrub is not too abrasive for summer time and washes away cleanly. Added bonus the company is vegan, no harsh chemicals added.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mindyk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm picky about my scrubs - I want something that doesn't feel like I'm using gravel, doesn't leave behind an oily residue nor leave my skin feeling like a desert when done. HoG scrubs are finely grained and almost smooth to the touch. The scrub is so fine that it eventually (but not too quickly) dissolves and rinses completely clean but also leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, not dry and itchy. Available in the same great scents as the butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by noctambule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love the Haus! Their bubbling scrubs have all the fragrance and exfoliation of the sugar scrubs but don't leave behind much oil, which makes them great for warmer weather. The sugar scrubs, being more emollient, are wonderful for cooler months or drier skin. I'm currently enthralled by their Brier Path scent, while my husband adores Snow Wolf, Insalata Nocturna and the sadly now-discontinued Aduwa. Customer service is excellent, and their scents are always intriguing! I have no love for the typical bakery-foodie or knock-out-your-grandma-strong-floral scents that so many companies, indie and international alike, use in their body products so the decidedly different scents offered by the Haus are a welcome relief to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Another hit from Haus of Gloi (see my reviews for the pumpkin butters and whipped soap). The scrubs have enough sugar to exfoliate really well and they don't dissolve too soon. The scents are so yummy, and they stay on the skin a long time! When I use them in the shower, the steam activates the scent so my apartment smells lovely for a few hours - it really lingers in the air! Also they are paraben free!