November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by xade

I'm not really a fan of citrus or floral and that is what this smell is. However, I think this smells adorable. I'm not much of a country girl but this smell makes me wish I was. I'm excited to throw it in my purse come spring time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Paired with the body lotion, Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist is a good-smelling, sunny scent that I like to spritz on my body after I shower & apply lotion. During the summer, this scent is nice to wear when I'm sweating & need to freshen up really quick! I personally mostly wear it with the lotion & on my bare skin. If you like flowery & woody smells definitely pick this up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

To me, Country Chic smells like summer in Missouri when all the flowers were in bloom and I would drive through a wooded area to get to work. All I'm missing is the giant gollywhopper bugs flying in the window of my van and almost making me crash because I would freak out. The scent is hard to describe, it's flowery and woodsy. It smells pretty but there is a musk to it that I find very attractive. I've been a Lush snob for years and wouldn't even go in a BBW until last year but I was really missing out because they have a lot of great products, this one included.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Country Chic's initial burst is one of citrus zest with soapiness. A clean soapiness that is invigorating. It's not an old-fashioned soapy feel, it's wrapped with a woodsy feel, thanks to the Virgiania Cedar, which predominates in this floral fruity gourmand. I wouldn't call it a gourmand tho, to me, it leans more towards a woody musk.
Praline and pear sit on the plate most definitely, but think of County Chic as an outdoors fragrance. One you'd enjoy wearing as a transitional one in the cool Spring months when Mother Winter begins her thaw and the temperatures begin to rise. When you start to shed your multitude of layers of clothing, and you're wearing a sweater with a jacket, jeans and ankle boots, this is the one that's a comfort scent on those sunny afternoons.
Quite a few notes mix together in Country Chic to create a rather pleasant perfume that's gentle, a whisper on the wind, a flurry of the budding leaves and a walk in new spring shoes on the fresh growing grass. It's not heavy. It's not overwhelming. It's perfect for the springtime. It's a perfume to transition from the heavier perfumes of winter. Country Chic radiates lightly but enough to let others know what you're wearing. Longevity is about 3 hours. A comfortable week-end perfume for lounging.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Pear, Green Notes, Tagetes, Amalfi Lemon.
Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Lily, Raspberry.
Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli, Virginia Cedar, Amber, Peach, Orchid, Praline.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I didn't care or this. I don't honestly even remember what it smelled like. But I do remember that it smelled like something I already had (which let's be honest, BBW is very guilty of that). I gave this to my 17 year old niece and she loves it. I do remember that it was sugary sweet and floral- all the things I am not looking for. I feel this is a very youthful scent. A great 'starter scent' for teenage girls, if that makes sense.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gosh, I did not realize the countryside smelled so strongly of lemon dishsoap. I mean no...that's not the worst thing ever but this one was to lemony for me to rebuy...will use up my bottle though...eventually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Such a lovely and delicate scent! I fell in love with this smell instantly because it is so light and floral. I absolutely love the packaging also, it is very girly. The scent reminds me of sweet summer flowers basking in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I got to preview this prior to the actually release, and I immediately fell in sorta-love. It's aptly named - I get gentle wildflowers; soft, non-sharp lemon; and a hint of peach that's sweet but not cloying. As a skin scent, it doesn't suit me---I prefer something much more dramatic, or tart if it's a fruity fragrance---but I absolutely love it as a linen or room spray. If you're lucky enough to have a cuddly old heirloom quilt, the only thing that makes quilts smell better than Country Chic is being fresh out of the dryer/off the line. The fact that I (a Texan) love this so much proves that you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've fallen in love with this sent. I love how strong the lemons are in this. I definitely am glad I bought it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the supercharged body scrub of this scent and it's amazing! I think it's discontinued, though.