October 25, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Golden Halo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Keribell74

For years I have been searching for a cleopatra gold eyeshadow, and finally found it! I love live love this eyeshadow, this is one eyeshadow I wear everyday. I love how it goes with my yellow undertone and is neutral enough for work yet makes my brown eyes pop! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by JenGarza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this eyeshadow. It is highly pigmented and really shines like a metallic eyeshadow should. It really gives an extra special oomph to doing your eyes. My eyelids are the oiliest part of my face- and they are really bad. I haven't had any trouble with creasing for at least a good 6-8 hours. Most eyeshadows I wear start creasing after 4, so I think this is a reliable, beautiful eyeshadow. I definitely will get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear this every day. I'm not kidding. I bought this eyeshadow about 2 months ago, and I have no idea how much product is in this little guy. I haven't even made a dent! It's a true dupe for Urban Decay Half Baked eyeshadow. It's a pure gold. I have blue eyes and this just makes my eyes pop. My boyfriend says my eyes are beautiful (only whenever I wear this certain color, he compliments me).

I will continue to buy this (if I ever run out). It's crazy how cheap this is. It's extremley pigmented too. I use the little applicator to apply it. It's perfect to fit my eye. This has no fallout what-so-ever. Usually that's the issue with drugstore brand eyeshadows. They always have fall-out. This has absolutley none! Not to mention, this last ALL day. No make-up touches needed. I can run a mile and sweat my butt off during work-out days and this is still on my eyes. I wish they had a dark brown to match this color. Or maybe a bright white eyeshadow for a highlight in the inner corner. That would be perfect! I will keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by summertacks

I love this! I got it 50%, and its great! Its velvety smooth and is so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pntsay

wow this eyeshadow is comparable with my rock and republic eyeshadows! it's sooo smooth and pigmented, NOT chalky at all! I got it at walmart for $3, which is unbelievable for the quality
the color is like a true gold on me (I am asian so maybe that's why it shows up more yellow) but it's a really good all over the lid color
if you see this in the store PICK IT UP i promise you'll love it :) now I want to try all of their metallic eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I saw the new Maybelline metallics shadow collection while on a trip to the drugstore and decided to pick one up. I'm not a big fan of Maybelline eyeshadows, but for $4 I thought i'd give it a shot. The color is a beautiful metallic gold with not too much yellow and maybe even a hint of green. The application is not chalky like most of their ES, it's smooth, very pigmented and even. I can't speak for the rest of the new collection, but this one's a winner.