July 26, 2014 | 1847 users online

Treatments - Jordana - Nails Be Long Lengthener

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

"TFF & DBP Free," made in USA, .5fl oz, 15mL e, "Basecoat. Apply to clean,dry, bare nails. Reinforces, supports & ultimately lengthens hard-to-grow short nails."

I can only speak to it working as a basecoat. Its very similar to the more costly Milani Smoothe Base Coat in that its matte, grips the polish over it and dries very quickly. Like the review below states the surface is not as smooth as a bare nail. None of these matte, grippy type basecoats are smooth like bare or shiny ridge fillers.

It cost 99 cents so well worth it. I don't love grippy bases myself but many do and this is a good option.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Pekoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my base coat at the moment, as it was the cheapest thing I could find that contains added vitamins. As a base coat, it's decent: keep the mani on and stains off, but it creates a surface that's just a bit less smooth than my natural nail. As a lengthener, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Like a lot of Jordana products, usable for a tight budget but not impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JadedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes a good base coat, and for $3, I am impressed. It also does stop my nails from chipping at the tips.