December 18, 2014 | 1614 users online

Powder - The Body Shop - Moisture White Shiso Perfecting Foundation SPF25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I got this foundation coz it was on sale. I got a few TBS makeup but it's not my go-to store when it comes to cosmetics. I just thought of giving this a try coz of the cheap price. I didn't expect it to be an excellent powder foundation! Good coverage, it has glowing finish without looking oily and it looks good on pictures. Finely milled, no fuss application and It's amazing how I can keep on packing this on my skin without looking powdery. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A decent powder foundation made in Japan. It is finely milled and non drying and that's how I like it. Good color selection for fair to medium Asian skintone. The price is reasonable, S$29 for refill and S$9 for the simple white plastic case with huge mirror. It does contain shiso leaf extract, but it's the last one on ingredient list so I'm not sure if it will have any impact whatsoever.