Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Eye Cream

2.6

on 4/26/2015 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a free sample and tried it out for 2 weeks...didn't see any noticeable changes or differences that would justify spending so much on this cream. I definitely think there are way better options.

on 2/14/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh that's so frustrating, it looks like there's two reviews for this product and the other one has less reviews but more favorable but I'm pretty sure it's both for this one product.

Anyway, I got this as a sample and I do like the feel. It's a beige cream that's waxy to powdery and feels pretty nice. It doesn't sting me at all and I haven't had any kind of bad reaction. I have noticed an improvement in my circles as time when on in general, even before using this, but I could always use extra help. My main issue was that I was getting a little crows feet lines starting to show and wanted to stop them. I have only used it a for maybe a week or so, but I do feel it's helping somewhat. I don't expect miracles from creams so I'm happy with that. I like the bottle and need only like a half pump to get enough, and even then it's more than generous.

But I did get mine as a free sample and I honestly can't say I could justify spending almost $70 on this. I plan on picking up something like RoC or similar when I run out, and unless it's really horrible, I probably would stick in that price range over this one. If I see a major difference then maybe I could plunk it down, but if the formulas are similar and it's just about name then I won't purchase this. But it's not a bad product.

on 11/18/2014 5:14:00 PM

I used this product for about 3 months straight am and pm and it didn't do too much for me. I'm 30 now and decided I wanted to get help for my crape like under eye area. Mostly I have fine lines that have appeared within the last few years. This product goes on top of my eye area and just sits there. It does not seem to absorb. It did nothing for my dark circles. It may have minimized my fine lines slightly. But for a 68$ cream it should deliver better. This also burned my eyes despite the claim that it doesn't. Also the pump spits the product out at you. It is hard to judge how much you will get. Over all this product is just meh.

on 10/12/2014 3:22:00 PM

I've been using this product for over a year so obviously I really like it. The pump dispenser gives just the right amount of product and it blends well into my face and absorbs quickly. I noticed my eye area looked brighter after a few weeks of using it. It's not completely miraculous, I still have lines under my eyes but I believe this product has prevented them from getting worse.

Retinol doesn't affect me like it does others, I only experienced a slight sting at first but it went away quickly and I never experienced flaking. I know others don't like the pump but I do. It means the product won't be exposed to the elements in the way a jarred product does. As well, once I can no longer get any product out, you can remove the top and get the last bit out.

on 2/13/2014 2:40:00 AM

Received a sample of this. First response is the retinol really stings. I've never tried an eye product that stings this much. I guess does that mean it's working? I've read some of the other reviews, and reviewers suggest slowly ease into using the product and also use a small amount. I haven't noticed a distinctive difference this cream has on my eyes, but I don't have lines. I use eye cream as a preventive measure. I will continue to brave it and bear the stinging every other day. It comes out of a pump tube, which is cute. The color is dark yellow and gel like, goes on smooth. I'm glad I got a sample to try. Would i purchase? Mmmm, only if the results > the stinging pain.

on 9/2/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a RETINOL product ladies. You're going to get some redness and irritation if you are naive to these products! This is the best under-eye retinol gel I have used and also the gentlest. If you're new to retinol, just go very slowly and don't use it every night at the start. Gradually build your tolerance to it because it'll work wonders...

on 9/2/2013 1:47:00 PM

I got a sample of this. I know you need to use a product for at least sixty days to see real results, but I did not see even a tad of a result after two weeks of use. The cream was not that moisturizing, supposedly has a retinoid but I did not notice any change in my under-eye area. ROC Deep Wrinkle Filler did a much better job for a fraction of the price. I really cannot justify splurging on this product to see if it will work long-term.

on 8/30/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I started using this eye cream at night this summer because I began to develop little bumps eye area using my super moisturizing eye cream that I bought for the winter. I have dry skin, and the consistency of this eye cream is thick without feeling too heavy on my eye area. The bumps went away after using this eye cream for a week, but I didn't appreciate the product too much because it stung my eyes so much when I put it too close to my eyes (never had this problem with other eye cream before). So I only use it on my eye bag and higher upper lid areas. It was annoying because I have some fine lines begin to develop near my eyelashes since 2 years ago, but to my surprise, they disappeared quite a bit even without me putting the cream directly on my problem spots! For that, this deserves 4 lippies in my book!

on 8/20/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Sephora with a purchase online. Theres a pretty good amount in this sample and I've been using it twice a day for the past 2 weeks.

I have been using eye creams religiously for the past 2.5 years and never really noticed a difference before this one. I find my under eye area is alot more smoother and a bit more brighter. I look more awake.

I've tried L'occitane and Origins Ginzing and they did nothing for me.

Will definitely be considering buying a full bottle even though the price is insane.

It seems people are having various experiences with this product. So it will either work for you or not. just make sure to get a sample before purchasing.

on 5/22/2013 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Out of all of the eye creams I've tried, this one made my eyes BURN. It hurt so much, within a minute of me applying it, I had to wipe it off