October 25, 2014 | 1745 users online

Treatments (Face) - Acure Organics - 100% USDA Moroccan Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE ON 15/9/2014: I have also noticed that my face is less oily during the day when i wear this at night as a face moisturizer. I suppose this helps regulate my oil production as well. I also notice that my blemishes will decrease in size the day after I put this on at night. And my skin has felt pretty soft and smooth to the touch as well... I will definitely continue using this... Amaziinnnggg

I have not really encountered a product that has turned my skin around so much before than this. I have dehydrated oily skin and I also suffer from adult acne.

At first i thought putting oil on my face is kinda counter productive. I tried it out once and I think I broke out pretty badly but I was wearing it underneath another moisturizer I guess it was too much for my skin to handle. I stopped using it and picked it up again months down the road. I just wanted to try it again and have been using it every night as a facial moisturizer and it really has turned my skin around. My blemishes have reduced in number (I dont use any acne medication). It also actually heals my blemishes faster and my hyperpigmentations have been reduced as well. My skin is no longer dehydrated and its well moisturized. I notice my crows feet is slowly disappearing. (Im not that old, I'm only 29 but the lines around my eyes have started to emerge) And I notice my eyelashes have also thickened. I dont use it as a daytime moisturizer though as it makes my skin oily, but using it at night does wonders for my skin.

The oil has a nutty smell to it, and it is housed in clear glass bottle with a dropper. I wish they would package it in a darker glass vial as this would guarantee the freshness longer. The oil is thick but absorbs pretty well. The price is also pretty cheap. One bottle may last you more than 6 months because you only need 3-4 drops to moisturize your face.I have also used this all over my body and my, it has left my body feeling the softest I have ever felt the day after...If I could afford it, i would use it as an all over body oil as well. All in all, I love this and I have seen great changes in my skin and I will continue using it for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Woo hoo! This stuff is great!It costs like 12 bucks and lasts forever. It soaks into the skin quickly and leaves no residue or strange smell (a major plus). Also, its amazing in the hair - I like to use it after showering at night, throw my hair in a tight braid, then the next day I have great waves that shine like a diamonds. It really moisturizes my thick course hair like nobody's business. Another plus? The fact that its nothing more than one ingredient: 100% pure and organic Argan Oil.

If you want to get an affordable and pure Argan Oil to be your major workhorse, this is the one to get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I am seriously late to the argan oil bandwagon. It is so so good! Albeit the farm scent, it is so great at keeping my skin soft, healthy and balanced. This is one of those less is more products. I take the smallest amount possible and rub into my rosewater misted face and neck. Heaven! I have not seen my skin this glowy, hydrated and balanced this year so this is the bomb. My face isn't shiny or matte, just healthy.

I am forever in love with this. I just hope that the trees don't become extinct so I will only carefully ration this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Theasylph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin is combo/oily/acne prone and this is the only Argan oil I have used. At first I was just using it as a cleanser alone and it left my skin a little too greasy. Now, I mix this with liquid dr.bronners sensitive formula and it is really effective as both a cleanser and moisturizer. Sometimes I'll use it as a night treatment. I really like the effect and it leaves my skin looking healthy and glowy. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by HGL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a quality product, but it doesn't work for me for 2 of the 3 purposes I bought it for, so it depends on the use. I will share my experience in case it applies to anyone reading. I didn't see any of this online before I tried argan and wish I had. I have used it for 3 purposes so far: Hair, face, and cuticles. My primary reason for buying it was to heal a horrid undereye dryness/roughness problem caused by a serum I tried. For that purpose it worked very well.

Packaging. nice pump, glass bottle, but should be dark, so I kept it in the box it came in to shield from light. Not that big a deal but company could put it in a darker bottle. They probably do the lighter glass so you can see the color/quality of the oil.

Results varied by use:

Cuticles and nails - GREAT at moisturizing nails and cuticles. Will continue to use for this purpose. Better by far than anything else I have ever used.

Hair - I did not know that argan oil dramatically brings out red/brassy tones in hair. Had I known this, I would NEVER have tried it. It changed my hair noticeably after first use. I used it a second time because I could not believe the hair color change was caused by the argan oil, and it did it even more so. I then googled brassiness and argan and voila, turns out this is apparently a known problem. So if you want gold/red highlights, it is great, but if you are trying to keep your hair ash, not so much. Also, a huge con for me - It seemed to really make my grays MUCH more obvious, I am not sure if this is because the surrounding hair was brassier or if it in fact stripped grays and made them whiter. Whatever the case, I will not use this again on my hair. Too bad, as the texture of my hair was wonderful after using it. Moving on to marula oil, which I bought at the same time.

Face - I loved how it made my skin feel, helped the under-eye problem greatly. HOWEVER, seemed to really bring out redness which persisted past what I would have expected. No idea why. Did not feel irritating or anything like that. Might want to patch test if you have redness.

I bought 2 bottles of this stuff on sale at WFM, will probably return the large unopened one and keep the small one for cuticles. It will last a long time for that use. It's not super cheap ($26 I think for the bigger one) but fairly reasonable over the long term since you need so little to get results. I think this is a good brand to buy. I did choose to buy it locally at a brand new Whole foods so it would be fresh. I would be skeptical of online purchases unless I knew the seller had non-counterfeit product and high product turnover. Mine did not smell rancid or weird in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this oil!!! I have dry skin and use this as a serum which really helps keep my skin moisturized. I also use it for cuticle oil, hair oil, add richness to my conditioner and a scar cream. It significantly lightened a deep purple scar in a short time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First let me state, pure, organic argan oil is going to smell weird. Nutty almost. This is a good sign. It means its not cut with a bunch of other BS. That is the reason this smells. Argan actually contains a nut like pit inside, and that is where the oil is extracted from. Anyways, onto the product. lol Its a very nice thick consistency, not at all runny, in a beautiful glass bottle with a dropper attached to the cap. With this product, a little goes a long way for sure. I don't personally use this in my hair (I use Its a 10 hair oil which I LOVE) but I use this on my face and sometimes mix it into body cream as well. I use this mostly around my eyes and I love it. It makes you skin so soft and smooth and it also helps to strengthen and grow your eyelashes (any good organic oil, Olive included will help with this!). It doesn't break me out, which is important. I use it either first under my moisturizer, or if Im not feeling as dry, I will mix it in with my moisturizer. You can find this on soap.com (not affiliated) for $15, plus free shipping over $45 so not bad. A bottle of this last me about 9 months plus with daily use. Its a great multitasker and a decent price. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Ikvira

This product works very well under my eyes, although i shouldn' t be worrying about that yet. I mainly use it to condition my lashes & my brows, and moisturize my elbows & heels. Overall it's a good product and i would recommend it, unless you're sensitive to smells because it does give off a somewhat rancid scent or a burnt rubbery smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this oil. Absorbs well and makes my skin feel soft and plumper. One point off for weird smell which may just be inherent to Argan oil but I'm not sure. Will definitely get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ambiebambiiX3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Whole Foods after a week of searching for a reasonably priced argan oil to use on my face. I had been using Atralin on my face for about a month to help clear up some acne, and that dried out my skin horribly. After reading about using oil to help moisturize dry skin, I decided to give this a try. I love this stuff! After about a week of using (day and night mixed with my moisturizer) my dry skin has visibly improved. Long gone are the flaky cheeks and tightness around my mouth. This oil has not broken me out, and seems to have improved the acne scars I have on my cheeks. I will continue to use this on my face day and night, and will definitely be picking up another bottle (if I ever run out)!