April 24, 2014 | 1859 users online

Treatments - Acure Organics - 100% USDA Moroccan Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this oil!!! I have dry skin and use this as a serum which really helps keep my skin moisturized. I also use it for cuticle oil, hair oil, add richness to my conditioner and a scar cream. It significantly lightened a deep purple scar in a short time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First let me state, pure, organic argan oil is going to smell weird. Nutty almost. This is a good sign. It means its not cut with a bunch of other BS. That is the reason this smells. Argan actually contains a nut like pit inside, and that is where the oil is extracted from. Anyways, onto the product. lol Its a very nice thick consistency, not at all runny, in a beautiful glass bottle with a dropper attached to the cap. With this product, a little goes a long way for sure. I don't personally use this in my hair (I use Its a 10 hair oil which I LOVE) but I use this on my face and sometimes mix it into body cream as well. I use this mostly around my eyes and I love it. It makes you skin so soft and smooth and it also helps to strengthen and grow your eyelashes (any good organic oil, Olive included will help with this!). It doesn't break me out, which is important. I use it either first under my moisturizer, or if Im not feeling as dry, I will mix it in with my moisturizer. You can find this on soap.com (not affiliated) for $15, plus free shipping over $45 so not bad. A bottle of this last me about 9 months plus with daily use. Its a great multitasker and a decent price. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Ikvira

This product works very well under my eyes, although i shouldn' t be worrying about that yet. I mainly use it to condition my lashes & my brows, and moisturize my elbows & heels. Overall it's a good product and i would recommend it, unless you're sensitive to smells because it does give off a somewhat rancid scent or a burnt rubbery smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this oil. Absorbs well and makes my skin feel soft and plumper. One point off for weird smell which may just be inherent to Argan oil but I'm not sure. Will definitely get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ambiebambiiX3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Whole Foods after a week of searching for a reasonably priced argan oil to use on my face. I had been using Atralin on my face for about a month to help clear up some acne, and that dried out my skin horribly. After reading about using oil to help moisturize dry skin, I decided to give this a try. I love this stuff! After about a week of using (day and night mixed with my moisturizer) my dry skin has visibly improved. Long gone are the flaky cheeks and tightness around my mouth. This oil has not broken me out, and seems to have improved the acne scars I have on my cheeks. I will continue to use this on my face day and night, and will definitely be picking up another bottle (if I ever run out)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cp326

Forget the overpriced and overly referenced Josie Maran argan oil! I went to Sephora and actually tried some of her "argan oil" to see if it really was that amazing - it wasn't. I love making my own products, and I have an arsenal of different oils at home, so I know what a real, high grade oil feels like - and it wasn't hers. Her argan oil (the regular one, I can't even imagine how watered down the light one must be) felt like putting some 50% water 50% oil mixture on my face. It did nothing for my flaky, dry patches.

Now THIS ONE by Acure is just amazing. The price is awesome, the oil is awesome!! It does have a slight smell - but this is a GOOD THING. It means the oil is real - oils with zero smell mean they are either fake, refined, or not of a high quality. This oil is also a beautiful golden yellow color and has a thick consistency. These things I just mentioned, if you google what characteristics argan oil contains, are exactly what you should find listed.

I put this on my face mostly at night before bed - I apply it with my fingers about an hour before bedtime so it has some time to absorb into my skin. Now and then I may lightly blot off any excess with a tissue; I do this more so when I apply the oil in the morning. I have no complaints about this product! I have combination skin (I'm 23 years old) with some very dry patches around my nose/chin. This oil hydrates my skin extremely well and doesn't cause any breakouts. I actually notice that when I forget to use it my skin suffers the consequences. Using this daily is definitely key, I think - using it once every two months won't provide benefits.

I purchased mine through Amazon Prime, so I lucked out and actually got it slightly cheaper than it already is! A little goes a long way, so this is definitely worth the price - it will last you a long time!! I will definitely repurchase this when I eventually run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupclueless

I received a sample of this after sending them an email about my slightly dry skin. The oil had a foul smell to it like it went bad. It's not moisturizing and broke my face out after two usage. It left my face full of tiny pimples and redness. I had high hopes for this but will be tossing it out. I am very happy with their lip balm though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

I originally bought this to use on my hair but my hair didn't like it. I had only used argan oil treatments with lots of silicones in the past, which worked well but I was wanting to get away from cones. This pure oil wouldn't absorb well. I ended up using it on my face and it feels great and totally absorbs into my oily/combo skin! It smells really strange, maybe a bit rancid even? Not sure about that. I got it on soap.com with a great coupon code. I think it was like $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ready2nguyen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just started using this a little over a week. Love it. I used at night at first, worried that my super oily face would only get oilier using the argan oil, but in fact I think it actually made it better. I use it day and night after washing my face with cleanser, applying a drop on my forehead, on each side of my cheeks, and a drop on my jawline. Using circular motion, I apply with a cotton ball, not quite rubbing it all the way into the skin. Then I let it set for a couple of minutes for it to absorb into my skin until further rubbing it all the way into my skin with the cotton ball. Then I use my daily moisturizing lotion/cream on top during day or night cream (at night, of course lol).

Either way, in minutes I'm left with dewy glowing skin. I'm not sure that it has made any fine lines or skin creasing disappear, but it sure does make my skin much softer, smoother, and my pores way smaller.

For the price and quality, I can't imagine ever going without this now. I really hope I keep seeing the same results over the span of my life, slowing down mother nature's aging wrath.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sabrinashriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

CANNOT live without! I found this on Amazon and am so glad they carry now at Whole Foods! I use for my nighttime moisturizer and love. I have very dry skin and this makes my face feel amazing without the oily feel. I tried the Marajuca Oil and went back to this, liked the texture and results much better. I also add to my hair before blow out, much better priced with the same great results than the Josie Maran/Moroccan Oil brands.