August 29, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Lipstain Frenzy

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore this I liked it. The color was nice. It was a little difficult to apply, but it looked good after I was finished. It was drying, and I would have rather just used one of my own balms.

After the first time I wore it, it dried up and was unwearable. The tip was still slightly moist, but almost no color would apply to my lips beyond the first line. While it isn't the longest lasting stain, it stil left a rather googy looking dark line in the middle of my bottom lip. It's cheaper than other lipstains, but it isn't worth the money at all. The balm end of mine still works, but I also haven't used it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Vintageartist

Just terrible! It's like an old dried up marker, hardly any color at all, And what does "stain" your lips lasts about half an hour, with no discernable staining whatsoever. So disappointing!
Glad I got this on sale, as I would have been really mad if I had paid full price. I can't believe the good reviews this got - perhaps my stick was really old when I bought it?

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

So as soon as I opened in this product the lip balm portion completely snapped off, so now I have a big chunk of loose balm stuck in the cap. Very disappointing. :/ I just use an alternative balm, though, since the one this package comes with is incredibly basic.

Now for the actual lip stain. The pigment is very strong. I wanted a dark lipstain and this was definitely a good choice. However the color doesn't really go on even. It was not that easy to apply. You have to have some patience and do it slowly or else it can look sloppy and blotchy. Also it did dry out my lips after a little while (I guess that's why it has a balm attached). Overall though it did have staying power.

I don't think I would buy again. Maybe in a lighter shade that would be easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ejtrudell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first put this color on, I hated it. (Note: Just Bitten "Twilight" stain is my favorite lip product.) But when I layered a sparkly lip gloss on top, it was transformed. It has the "in" look of bright lipstick, but it's a little more subtle than that after some gloss was added. Lasts a while and is way better than the Mark lip stains I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by natashaq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Being a Revlon enthusiast, i thought i would try the product as i was looking for a long lasting stain and boy was i disappointed with my purchase.

1. The color does not go on evenly unless you are applying this on top of another lipstick
2. Balm tip is not retractable and mine broke in half even before i took the plastic packaging off
3. The stain wears off and has the same lasting power as a medium lasting lipstick (eg. estee lauder double wear lipstick range)
4. The tip is very dry to begin with and ends up drying out very quickly

Won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I thought this product was going to be like Stila's old lip stains. The product is definitely pigmented and the color really pops (which I go for when I'm in a fun mood). However, the color does not go onto your lips evenly and the colorless lip balm on the other of this product does nothing to even out to fix the flaws of the application of the stain. You probably need a colored gloss over so as to not show all the lines all over your lips. Will not repurchase this is a pretty junky and disappointing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by FallinginLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just Bitten Lipstain- Frenzy.
Pros- Staying power is great. Comes with a balm. The color is a beautiful dark berry shade.
Cons- Very drying. Some of the stuff leaks inside the package (no such problem with Passion).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the color, but it really doesn't last all that long. If I eat, I have to reapply, so I might as well just wear lipstick which isn't as drying as this.

They must not have tested the balm end at all. At least Smashbox's version is hard enough to stay put and it's a sealing balm as well. This is a real soft balm sticking way out of the tube, so it breaks off on the first use. Not a sealer either, which is why it doesn't last as long.

Good idea but it doesn't work for me. Won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by misseevie

The clear balm on one end of this stick is not a wind up - it is just one length sticking out. Because of this the entire balm stick snapped off the very first time I used it. If you put the balm on before applying the stain, the felt-tip pen end gets clogged and no colour comes out. If you put the stain on before the balm, it sinks into the tiniest imperfections/dry spots/lines in your lips and is completely uneven, then won't come off because it is indeed a stain. I have found that this works best dabbed on over a gloss and mixed in with it (but you do get a red finger). I will not be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

GOOD THING: amazing color! love this shade!
BAD THINGS: it dryed out the second day I purchased.. bummer.
so I wont be purchasing again..
shame on you revlon.