September 3, 2014 | 1444 users online

Other - Boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister gave me these. These are perfectly fine blotting papers. They do what they're supposed to do and aren't made out of that weird plastic film that Clean & Clear uses, which makes me feel a little guilty about throwing them away.

I do not like the flimsy cardboard packaging, which gets banged up pretty quickly. I wouldn't mind that if these didn't cost so much. It's about $10 for 100 sheets. You can get packages of Japanese blotting papers on Amazon that are 200 sheets for about $5-6. Or you can just use Starbucks napkins for free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As someone with very oily skin, these face blotting wipes are a life saver. I normally use them in the afternoons to blot the oil off of my face and it never removes my foundation. It's a good alternative to adding powder, since you're just removing oil instead of adding more product. It has a slight herbal scent. The packaging is thin and perfect for my purse or makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by lionz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are pretty good. Packaging is cute.
They are quite flimsy, but they show the oil really well, and do mattify the face. They mess up my makeup slightly.

The green tea scent is pretty subtle, just adds a little something extra.

I use these pretty infrequently- just keep them in my purse for whenever I need them, so one pack lasts me about two to three months. I'll keep buying them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The good things about these oil blotting sheets are that they have very convenient packaging, the scent is great and it really soothes my face, and it does a great job at blotting the oil on my face since I have very oily and acne-prone skin. I can also see the oil on the sheets so I know what parts I've used. The one thing I dislike about these sheets is that they're a little thinner than I'd like them to be. Sometimes they rip and I wish I was able to use both sides of the sheet in order to get more use out of it.
Overall, though, I love these oil blotting sheets and I'll definitely be purchasing more of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by griggs42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are pretty good blotting linens. At first the price seems high, but I compared the price and amount to some drugstore blotting papers, and they go for around $4-5 for 50 papers, these are $10 for 100 at Sephora. They work well, they smell nice, and the packaging is super cute and comes in lots of interesting designs, so they're actually fun to reach for. They're not perfect, but I haven't found blotting paper yet that gets rid of all of my oilies.

Edit: I should add that mine are Limited Edition for the packaging, which I did not originally realize. Perhaps they funsey looks aren't always around? Regardless, the actual blotting papers are still a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by bblissd

These are my fave blotting papers! I also have them in pink Peppermint (seasonal) and they work exactly alike except for the slight scent.
My friend suggested I try these when i complained about my oily t-zone, mainly my stupid nose- it gets shiny so fast! ugh.
I digress- these blotting papers are the bomb! They're bigger than your typical ones (I was using Body Shop ones previously) so they cover my entire nose and sides of the nose when I place the sheet there to blot. I love that they don't deposit any powder, which relieves me cuz i'm always worried my nose area will start looking cakey or have a different colour powder to it.
Yes, these sheets are very thin, but i think i like that now, especially as the size of the sheets makes up for it. I really like that i can see the oil on the sheets once i use them. I love that these remove the oil, leave my makeup untouched, and aren't depositing anything onto my skins so i don't have to worry about clogged pores & pimples!
ps. i buy these from Sephora when they go on sale for $5, which happens randomly. i buy multiples and they last a long time (100 sheets in a pk, used 3-4 times day = 1 month for $5 worth? not bad IMO!)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These things are pretty awful. I can't go anywhere without blotting sheets and these ones were quite useless. I thought for sure Sephora would sell decent ones, but I was proven wrong. Its always helpful to be able to see the oil on the used films, but these ones you can't so that's a definite shame.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Being someone with oily skin, I am serious about blotting papers, as I use them daily. And these have to be among the very worst blotting papers I have yet to encounter (the only ones of poorer quality are the blotting papers made by e.l.f., but you pay far less for those). In comparison to the much cheaper Asian-made Clean & Clear papers that I normally use, these do little to reduce shine, and are incredibly flimsy. Good blotting papers should be sturdy enough to allow you to use both sides of the paper (making them more cost-effective), but these simply fell apart in my hands with gentle use. I also fail to understand how the green tea comes into the picture, either. At this point, I'm simply glad that I received these for free, as I definitely would have returned them otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by suliettejucks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens are a must-have! Since I've purchased my first pack, I am never without it in my bag. They are sold at Sephora for $10 and I've recently seen them at Ulta for $10 as well. I would rather purchase them from Ulta being that they always have coupons available (ex: $3.50 off your purchase of $10) which would help bring down the cost of the linens.

I have very oily, acne-prone skin so I use about 2 to 3 sheets a day. I find them very helpful in reducing the amount of pimples I have by absorbing the excess oil. The sheets themselves do a fantastic job of absorbing oil and they are unlike any other blotting sheets I've tried.

I would 100% recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These things are great! I was a little worried because they're thinner than I'm used to, but bigger than normal blotting sheets. They are a little fragile, so be careful to blot and not wipe.

I love that they don't have powder and the scent is lovely without being overwhelming. The package holds up pretty well and I'd definitely buy them again.