Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

4.2

on 3/27/2015 4:34:00 PM

I purchased these in favor of the Clean and Clear sheets because they contained mineral oil. These are literally composed of green tea and tree fibers. I love that's it's natural, and green tea is great for your skin. They blot very well and do not irritate my skin at all. They dispense very easily as well. You can definitely see the oil that these sheets takes off your skin. Love them, will definitely repurchase. They might seem a little pricey, but it's $10.00 for 100 sheets; the Clean and Clear was $5.00 for 50 sheets, so yeah.

on 1/19/2015 12:30:00 AM

These blotting papers work fantastically. I find them to be very easy to use, doesn't dry out skin, and it made me feel good. I use them whenever my skin looks oily, or I am just sweating, to me these are a miracle product. I have used them so often at school that I almost freak out when I rin out or can't find them. To me, they are almost addictive. These papers make me feel beautiful, because no one want glossy skin, and these remove the perfect amount of oil. I recommend these if you have oily skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These are my HG blotting tissues. My skin gets oily throughout the day. Just one linen makes my face matte again. They're made of natural material unlike Clean&Clear. And they don't irritate my skin in any way.
Wish it was packaged better though. The little cardboard box just doesn't last long, gets banged up so badly in my purse.

on 8/17/2014 3:53:00 PM

My sister gave me these. These are perfectly fine blotting papers. They do what they're supposed to do and aren't made out of that weird plastic film that Clean & Clear uses, which makes me feel a little guilty about throwing them away.

I do not like the flimsy cardboard packaging, which gets banged up pretty quickly. I wouldn't mind that if these didn't cost so much. It's about $10 for 100 sheets. You can get packages of Japanese blotting papers on Amazon that are 200 sheets for about $5-6. Or you can just use Starbucks napkins for free.

on 5/29/2014 2:05:00 PM

As someone with very oily skin, these face blotting wipes are a life saver. I normally use them in the afternoons to blot the oil off of my face and it never removes my foundation. It's a good alternative to adding powder, since you're just removing oil instead of adding more product. It has a slight herbal scent. The packaging is thin and perfect for my purse or makeup bag.

on 11/2/2013 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

These are pretty good. Packaging is cute.
They are quite flimsy, but they show the oil really well, and do mattify the face. They mess up my makeup slightly.

The green tea scent is pretty subtle, just adds a little something extra.

I use these pretty infrequently- just keep them in my purse for whenever I need them, so one pack lasts me about two to three months. I'll keep buying them.

on 7/15/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The good things about these oil blotting sheets are that they have very convenient packaging, the scent is great and it really soothes my face, and it does a great job at blotting the oil on my face since I have very oily and acne-prone skin. I can also see the oil on the sheets so I know what parts I've used. The one thing I dislike about these sheets is that they're a little thinner than I'd like them to be. Sometimes they rip and I wish I was able to use both sides of the sheet in order to get more use out of it.
Overall, though, I love these oil blotting sheets and I'll definitely be purchasing more of them.

on 6/25/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are pretty good blotting linens. At first the price seems high, but I compared the price and amount to some drugstore blotting papers, and they go for around $4-5 for 50 papers, these are $10 for 100 at Sephora. They work well, they smell nice, and the packaging is super cute and comes in lots of interesting designs, so they're actually fun to reach for. They're not perfect, but I haven't found blotting paper yet that gets rid of all of my oilies.

Edit: I should add that mine are Limited Edition for the packaging, which I did not originally realize. Perhaps they funsey looks aren't always around? Regardless, the actual blotting papers are still a good product.

on 5/18/2013 11:21:00 AM

These are my fave blotting papers! I also have them in pink Peppermint (seasonal) and they work exactly alike except for the slight scent.
My friend suggested I try these when i complained about my oily t-zone, mainly my stupid nose- it gets shiny so fast! ugh.
I digress- these blotting papers are the bomb! They're bigger than your typical ones (I was using Body Shop ones previously) so they cover my entire nose and sides of the nose when I place the sheet there to blot. I love that they don't deposit any powder, which relieves me cuz i'm always worried my nose area will start looking cakey or have a different colour powder to it.
Yes, these sheets are very thin, but i think i like that now, especially as the size of the sheets makes up for it. I really like that i can see the oil on the sheets once i use them. I love that these remove the oil, leave my makeup untouched, and aren't depositing anything onto my skins so i don't have to worry about clogged pores & pimples!
ps. i buy these from Sephora when they go on sale for $5, which happens randomly. i buy multiples and they last a long time (100 sheets in a pk, used 3-4 times day = 1 month for $5 worth? not bad IMO!)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These things are pretty awful. I can't go anywhere without blotting sheets and these ones were quite useless. I thought for sure Sephora would sell decent ones, but I was proven wrong. Its always helpful to be able to see the oil on the used films, but these ones you can't so that's a definite shame.

Popular Other Products