April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Gels/Soaps - Chagrin Valley - Lemon Lavender Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After many sample bars and much experimenting, I came to realise that my (facial) skin does not really like citrus oils. It may be because I am on a prescription strength, skin thinning retinoid, but lime/lemon/orange EOs strip my skin too much and make my face sting - badly. So I did not like this for my face.

That said, I started using this lovely bar as body soap instead and it's wonderful. I love the lavender smell, and it lathers up really nicely. I also like looking at the pretty marbled colours, which cheers me up. I would buy it again as a gift or to use on my body, but there are other bars I like better for both my face and body, so I will be repurchasing those first :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lovely scented soap with marbled coloring. Smells beautiful in the shower, but not too strong-the scent doesn't last long outside. Lathers up very well, and is fine to shave with, but I didn't find it quite as moisturizing as some of their other soaps. If you have normal to oily skin, I would recommend this product-I love that it is all natural! Around 7.00 for a full sized bar, around 2.60 for a sample size. I will definetly buy again, but maybe in the summertime when I'm not so concerned with dry skin.