July 31, 2014 | 2062 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Velvet eyeshadow Rich Beach

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a gift from a friend. Can't say much more than what has already been reviewed, however I am 50 years old and the skin on my eyelids is precious. I do everything I can to prevent wrinkles so that I can wear shimmery shadows a while longer. This particular brand and shade is so soft and silky. I can can use a med. paddle brush, pack it on as I like and blend it out very easily. I don't have to pull on my eyelids to get it to look great because the texture is so fine. The shade, which looks like a shimmery light brown shot through with fine silver is perfect for a single shadow look that lasts all day with primer. Would I buy it again? As much as I love it, no. There are simply too many other shadows to play with. :>)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Velvet Eyeshadows are by far my favorite eye shadows. Everything else feels grainy and looks drab in comparison. I love how soft and finely milled the formula is. This is a nice neutral golden tone with a soft shimmerónothing glittery or overdone. I like to apply it using a damp eye shadow brush for a smooth, metallic look, but dry looks nice as well. I like the lighter Fawn Over Me a little better because itís even more wearable, but this stands out more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pale - mid bronzy gold colour. I normally shy away from golds. Being indian they always reminds me of an overdone indian bride
(especially when paired with a black liner - youll understand if youre indian :o) )
This is pale enough to look like a slightlydarker skintone with shimmer if applied correctly). I amrealy impressed with Benefits new shadow formula as sometimes i find their products way overrated, overpriced and sometimes they have 2 or 3 items that do the same thing and produce products for which there isnt really a problem.

Ido like the shadows though as the shiimer is fine and there is no big glitter particles and have gimme some plum which is a really nice pale purple with fine purple shimmer runing through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love the color of this shadow and the texture is amazing!! Its soft, but not so soft that it breaks easily. The color is a rich bronzy brown, not too shimmery. Also, this is one of the few shadows I have that you can use on its own and look polished. I would definitely buy this again if I ever run out. One of my favs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

quite possibly my favorite eyeshadow color of all time. It's the most gorgeous shade for my skin, it's like my same tone but a little deeper and with some shimmer. I wear it all around the eye with a little dark brown powder eyeshadow as liner and it's the perfect day time look for me. The quality of these shadows is also amazing. They have the smoothest, creamiest texture even though they're powder. Sometimes I don't even use a brush to apply them, just my finger. I think these shadows are really overlooked!