October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - Prescriptives - Exact Makeup 2

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Back in the 1990s i bought this creamy liquid foundation in a bottle, in color y/o 02, Soft Cream. At the time i didn't wear foundation often but used quite a few Prescriptives cosmetics and skin care products.

The box says:
Continuous moisture
Medium to full coverage
Retextures, protects
Light Diffusing
No Fragrance

Recently, i have decided i need to wear foundation more, as my aging skin is drier, the color a bit uneven, and i've developed a few age/sun spots. I have spent the past 2 years trying to find a foundation (at any price) that matches my basic skin color (light, neutral), is moisturizing, and doesn't make me look like a desert tortoise by getting matte and sinking into my lines and pores. I have had no luck so far :-(

Recently i found a treasure trove of my old makeup and this was in it. It smelled fine, so i gave it a test run. Wow! I found my holy grail foundation! The color matched my skin, the coverage was good, and it didn't make me look like a mummy.

While Prescriptives is no longer sold in stores, it is still selling product on line, and Px is bringing back products! Px doesn't seem to be making this one any longer, sadly, because it was just perfect for me. Sigh. My search continues for the perfect moisturizing, moderate to full coverage foundation that matches my skin tone, one just as good as Prescriptives Exact Makeup 2 Makeup+