April 21, 2014 | 891 users online

Styling Products - Davines - Love Curl Enhancing Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by HRH_UK

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have thick, coarse curly hair, and a lot of it! I've been in search for a holy grail product for the days I want to go curly (I have the Brazilian Keratin Treatment). I stumbled on this product while on a trip to Chicago and bought it even though it was pricing at approx USD21 for a small bottle.
It keeps my curls defined. There is a slight crunch, but it's tolerable. I either put it on after Shu Uemura's Essence Absolue or on it's own. The serum itself has a slightly oily feel to it. You only need a little and it applies to hair very well unlike some other products where I struggle to apply the product without removing the curl - curly girls will understand this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finding a good curl styling product has been long and frustrating journey. Curl styling products either make the hair crunchy or they donít hold and the curls go limp by midday. This was recommended to me by a stylist, who also has curly hair (though hers is fine and mine is thick and coarse). I was nervous about it the first time I used it because it has an unusual texture. It is thicker than a gel, and itís slippery (which usually equally crunchy curls); itís shimmery, but also creamy, but not as thick as a cream. I apply this after Moroccanoil, and then Pantene Beautiful Length Smoothing Balm and my curls are gorgeous all day long! They are defined and soft. This is exactly what Iíve always been searching for in a curl styling product! When Iím rushed, I skip the Pantene balm and my curls are still great! I will continue to buy this. Davines, please donít ever discontinue this product.