July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Skincare - Body - Guinot - Absolue Minceur

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ayha

Amazing. Have now purchased second bottle!
Would advise you to look around on the net as price ranges from 22 to 40

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Ashandlila

Hands down best dimple cream out there!!! LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After being pregnant I got much more cellulite than I had before pregnancy. And then there was Slimming Spesial on Strawberrynet.com, so I desided to give it a try since it was 50% off. And I'm glad I did! I stopped believe that any cream/gel can help to banish cellulite. But this one helped me to achieve the result that I had before my pregnancy in just one week! I didn't do any spesial exercises. Only grean tee, which I always drink lots of , and walked with my baby every day, as usually :)) I like the light texture, pleasent smell and that the product sinks in easily, without leaving any traces on my clothes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 7:12:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

6.9oz of pure bliss!! This light gel feels cool and a little tingly on the skin and you feel results immediately!! Expensive but worth it!