April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

Moisturizers - Equate - Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer (Oil Free)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by trueavarice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you check the ingredients list as compared to the Neutrogena version it is literally exactly the same stuff in the same order(the formula may not be exactly the same but it's the proportions). This moisturizer works excellently. It's left my face feeling soft and a lot healthier. This is also after years of abuse with absolutely no lotions or anything with poor makeup use and hot showers and drying soap etc., having only just recently beginnign to take care of myself. The only offputting factor is the strange smell, but it doesn't linger.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by beautywithin542

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I've repurchased this several times. Me and my mom were trying to find an affordable oil free moisturizer that would do the job and my aunt suggested this one. We bought one and have repurchased it 2 times soon to be 3 (I'm almost done with the bottle) the only complaint I really have is the pump isn't the best, and that it has a light greasy feeling within the first 5 minutes you apply it, but it absorbs into the skin afterwards. Not a GH item but diffidently worth a try and great quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by michele71976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have acne prone skin that gets dry and weird this time of year. This is the only thing I've found that works and doesn't break me out. I've even tried the expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Ashe1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product! I was kinda iffy about it because I think equate is cheap but after reading the reviews I had to give it a go and wow was I pleased! I have very oily skin and my makeup never looks nice after an hr of applying, but with this it sits on my face beautifully, I never once had to blot my face! It's magic and I'm not even over reacting! Also great price compared to neutrogena, $4/$5 difference. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by violet5748

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this every single morning. It's cheap and doesn't make my face super oily. This is my favorite moisturizer for the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I haven't been impressed by Equate skincare in the past, but this is the perfect as-needed moisturizer for my combination sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out or feel greasy as long as I apply conservatively, and I love that it's fragrance free! I gently massage a dime-sized dollop or 2 into my face and neck, including (very gently) under my eyes, although I avoid anything between my upper lash line and eyebrows, as I imagine it would sting a bit if I sweated and it got in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by sneal985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing quality for a low price. I hate moisturizing my face but this makes me actually want to use moisturizer. It doesn't make me too oily. It's just enough moisture to make my makeup glide on (my skin's too acne prone for primer). This hasn't made me break out. My husband and I both love it! :) I will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kchong100

This moisturizer is good, but the packaging is quite .. white and plain, but it's Equate. Good product, plain packaging. It's soft on your face. I prefer half a pump would do good, since one pump is too much. Quite cheap actually. I like the pump :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

A good light moisturizer for the face, but it has a slight weird chemical smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

love this moisturizer!
sinks in well on my skin
doesnt break me out and is oil free
does not interfere with my makeup application
non greasy and skin feels great afterwards
will buy again and again and an added bonus is it comes with a pump!