Kiss My Face Peaches and Creme moisturizer with AHA

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vaccinium Myrtillis (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharinum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco- Caprylate/ Caprate, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Cymbonpogon Schoenanthon (Lemongrass) Extract, Prunis Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernal Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Allantoin, Glycerin, Squalane, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2Hexanediol/Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance

on 4/7/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am in love with this. I bought it in a pump-top bottle. The scent is great.. very soft and true to life. The formula seems like a thin lotion, but when you rub it in it makes a sort of lather and turns white on your skin sort of like sunscreen.. but it does sink in after a minute or so! Leaves no stickiness at all. The first time I used this I had just shaved my legs.. Not the best choice as the acids did sting a little at first. It makes my skin SO soft. My hands and cuticles look and feel fabulous!! I tried this for the first time on my face today with good results under makeup. Absolutely love it.

on 4/3/2015 9:17:00 PM

I've been using this lotion for years. It has a comforting smell (nostalgic) and offers pretty good moisture. My only real beef is that is goes on kind of sticky and streaky. Much better after soaking in. I use it all over my body, but not on my face for fear that it may cause a break out.

on 12/15/2014 8:23:00 PM

I keep seeing reviews stating this smells like cat urine. The container I got smells nothing like cat urine. It smells like peaches. It's a nice smell and it works well as a moisturizer. I found mine for cheap at grocery outlet of all places. I like it enough that I plan to purchase more Kiss My Face products in the future.

on 2/1/2014 11:50:00 AM

This lotion smells like fresh juicy peaches when you pump it from the bottle. Better than any artificial peach fragrance you'll find in most products. But then you apply it to your skin, and fifteen minutes later...you smell like cat piss. You can smell the cat piss from several feet away. It lingers around the opening of the nozzle where product has dried up.

It's a decent lotion but not moisturizing enough for my chronically dry skin. The smell is extremely off-putting and I don't use it when I need to be around other people.

on 12/29/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm enjoying using this. I don't use it on my face because I use a retinol face cream at night and read that AHAs and retinols cancel each other out. SO I'm using it on my hands before going to bed. I'd also read that AHAs can be good for people with dry flaky cuticles and guess what? it is! my cuticles are now healthy. I like how when it dries it's non-greasy so I don't feel like I'm going to sleep with greasy hands. I use it on my neck as well and am not sure if it's doing any good but assume it's doing something! The smell is great (no cat urine similarity for me). I got mine at Whole Foods and plan to go back there for a 2nd bottle as soon as this one runs out...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff & have repurchased a few times. Unfortunately for me, my drugstore stopped carrying kiss my face and the health food store stopped carrying this specific one. I'm not sure if it's discontinued or just my area? I might have to find it online. It's not very good as a moisturizer but I like it for the AHA factor. I feel like this cleans out my pores and gets rid of any flaky skin. It doesn't usually irritate me but sometimes it makes my face flaming red & hot, worse than a bad sun burn. I like this for my chest as well, where I break out. I just like the idea that it's cleaning out my pores.. and it's from the drugstore.

on 9/26/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Due to my dry skin that happens every winter, I had to ask around online and on MUA to see what would help reduce dry patches, flakes, etc. Seems like the answer is AHA. I browsed online for a while, not really willing to shell out 40 bucks for some high end product. I saw this product mentioned, but wasn't sure if it was mainstream enough for my local drugstores to carry. Waffling about in Ross, however, I found the tube for a whopping $2.50. Yes. I bought it with nothing to lose.

It smells wonderful, like real peaches. The DH loves it. It sinks it very quickly, isn't balmy or too thick, and generally feels like a light moisturizer. I use it at night. My nose is not a flakey and it seems to be slowly lightening my dark spots too!

on 7/7/2013 8:39:00 PM

I use this on my thighs after showing at night to prevent ingrown hairs. It works well for what I use it for, but because of my sensitive skin I'm afraid to use it all over my body. I'll try the other smells, because I like the consistency of this not to thin/not to thick lotion. Also, to me, it smells wonderful.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am SO SHOCKED at how many people hate the scent! It must be a body chemistry thing because I think it smells like delicious fresh peaches and it has never even crossed my mind that it smelled like cat urine! I ADORE this as a facial moisturizer! Others have mentioned the texture, which is quite unlike anything I have ever used before. Once it absorbs it is quite light and never feels greasy. It does take longer than most to absorb, but I find the trick is not to massage it in too much. I spread it around my face and then allow it to sink in for 30 seconds or so and then pat any places where I can still se it. I am generally quite sensitive to skincare in general and this gives me the moisture I need while not aggravating or causing breakouts! I'd say.....TRY IT! For the price it is absolutely worth it. I have been using this off and on for 8 years or so. I'm a brand whore so I like to try new things but I have always come back! If I had to think of a downside it would be that the pump bottle is hard to find in Canada. Either way it's a great value though! Love it!

on 3/16/2012 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i.... think this moisturizes well, but i am totally unsure of why it smells like cat urine or old win-o piss with some people's body chemistry. I'm really put off by it and being that there seems to be a 50/50 chance that it will stink, they should just take it off the market and reformulate it. seriously. i really dont know where i'd be able to wear this because i def can't do it when a man is around or go to wok smelling like i have a problem. i guess i'll just have to throw it out i suppose.