September 16, 2014 | 1892 users online

Moisturizers - Kiss My Face - Peaches and Creme moisturizer with AHA

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SINNNAE

This lotion smells like fresh juicy peaches when you pump it from the bottle. Better than any artificial peach fragrance you'll find in most products. But then you apply it to your skin, and fifteen minutes later...you smell like cat piss. You can smell the cat piss from several feet away. It lingers around the opening of the nozzle where product has dried up.

It's a decent lotion but not moisturizing enough for my chronically dry skin. The smell is extremely off-putting and I don't use it when I need to be around other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm enjoying using this. I don't use it on my face because I use a retinol face cream at night and read that AHAs and retinols cancel each other out. SO I'm using it on my hands before going to bed. I'd also read that AHAs can be good for people with dry flaky cuticles and guess what? it is! my cuticles are now healthy. I like how when it dries it's non-greasy so I don't feel like I'm going to sleep with greasy hands. I use it on my neck as well and am not sure if it's doing any good but assume it's doing something! The smell is great (no cat urine similarity for me). I got mine at Whole Foods and plan to go back there for a 2nd bottle as soon as this one runs out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this stuff & have repurchased a few times. Unfortunately for me, my drugstore stopped carrying kiss my face and the health food store stopped carrying this specific one. I'm not sure if it's discontinued or just my area? I might have to find it online. It's not very good as a moisturizer but I like it for the AHA factor. I feel like this cleans out my pores and gets rid of any flaky skin. It doesn't usually irritate me but sometimes it makes my face flaming red & hot, worse than a bad sun burn. I like this for my chest as well, where I break out. I just like the idea that it's cleaning out my pores.. and it's from the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

Due to my dry skin that happens every winter, I had to ask around online and on MUA to see what would help reduce dry patches, flakes, etc. Seems like the answer is AHA. I browsed online for a while, not really willing to shell out 40 bucks for some high end product. I saw this product mentioned, but wasn't sure if it was mainstream enough for my local drugstores to carry. Waffling about in Ross, however, I found the tube for a whopping $2.50. Yes. I bought it with nothing to lose.

It smells wonderful, like real peaches. The DH loves it. It sinks it very quickly, isn't balmy or too thick, and generally feels like a light moisturizer. I use it at night. My nose is not a flakey and it seems to be slowly lightening my dark spots too!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by iEuphoria0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my thighs after showing at night to prevent ingrown hairs. It works well for what I use it for, but because of my sensitive skin I'm afraid to use it all over my body. I'll try the other smells, because I like the consistency of this not to thin/not to thick lotion. Also, to me, it smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am SO SHOCKED at how many people hate the scent! It must be a body chemistry thing because I think it smells like delicious fresh peaches and it has never even crossed my mind that it smelled like cat urine! I ADORE this as a facial moisturizer! Others have mentioned the texture, which is quite unlike anything I have ever used before. Once it absorbs it is quite light and never feels greasy. It does take longer than most to absorb, but I find the trick is not to massage it in too much. I spread it around my face and then allow it to sink in for 30 seconds or so and then pat any places where I can still se it. I am generally quite sensitive to skincare in general and this gives me the moisture I need while not aggravating or causing breakouts! I'd say.....TRY IT! For the price it is absolutely worth it. I have been using this off and on for 8 years or so. I'm a brand whore so I like to try new things but I have always come back! If I had to think of a downside it would be that the pump bottle is hard to find in Canada. Either way it's a great value though! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Dstacked

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i.... think this moisturizes well, but i am totally unsure of why it smells like cat urine or old win-o piss with some people's body chemistry. I'm really put off by it and being that there seems to be a 50/50 chance that it will stink, they should just take it off the market and reformulate it. seriously. i really dont know where i'd be able to wear this because i def can't do it when a man is around or go to wok smelling like i have a problem. i guess i'll just have to throw it out i suppose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this facial moisturiser. I have very sensitive skin, and the AHA's are not too harsh for me at all. I got it for around 4 dollars at London Drugs, and I use it every day. I've noticed a decrease in black heads and flaky skin since using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on sale for $2!! Lol so I grabbed 2 and went home with some very yummy smelling lotion. Jumped on makeup alley to check reviews and saw that people were using this on their face because the AHA in it is suppose to be good for your skin. I took a look at the back and it did say for use on face and body so I thought ok I'll try it on my face and see how it goes. Well it went great! Lol it's non greasy soaks in fast and makes my skin really soft and i believe it has helped with my skin tone?? A little goes a long way cuz it kinda lathers up, lol but its a good moisturizer and I will continue to use both of them up. Glad I grabbed these based purely on price and scent, who knew it would have been a lil secret weapon against my uneven skin tone :-D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

If you're like me and don't like sticky and heavy moisturizers, this is a great one. This is perfect for the summer because it leaves no sticky feeling behind at all. Albeit, the initial texture is a bit strange, it starts out streaky, and when I first used it, I was a bit concerned it would never absorb. So you do need to spend a couple of extra seconds rubbing it thoroughly into your skin. Once you do though, it seems to disappear. I use it on my face occasionally, and I haven't had any problems with it. I do believe the percentage of AHA in this lotion is too low however, so I haven't seen anything major in terms of exfoliation on rougher areas like elbows and heels. I'm neutral about the smell, it smells like fresh peaches to me, no strange undertone at all. I'm not the biggest fan of fruity scents though, but it is by no means horrible.
The value on this is really good for the large amount you get, and I find it to be a good multi-tasking moisturizer.