September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - 60 second manicure hand scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AimeeNicole91

This sugar scrub gets rid of dead skin cells to make your hands softer. (It probably wouldn't be a good idea for someone who has extremely dry or cracked hands- it might even exacerbate the problem). I personally love it for making my hands and cuticles smooth and soft when followed up with the matching lotion. However, I wouldn't want to use it more than one a week because it starts to make hands sensitive (It is, aferall, removing skin cells). Also, it has a really great smell :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice hand and nail sugar SCRUB. It will not fix dry cracked hands (as noted by another reviewer. Personally I do not recommend ANY scrub if your skin is so dry it is cracked.) It does smell clean and citrusy; helps exfoliate dry, dulling skin on hands and cuticles. It does leave behind a slight oil feeling due to the shea butter ingredient. I follow with a heavy moisturizer.
I prefer the Blue Jar of Refreshing Citrus Body Scrub. Larger 6 oz jar. Has a limey "Need a Margarita" smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It smells very citrusy like grapefruit and is VERY thick and scrubby. Feels so nice on hands and is slightly moisturizing/non drying but not oily either.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by krjcmc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had a coupon for a free item with a purchase and at the last minute decided to use the coupon on this. I've used it twice now and I can honestly say this product does nothing. My hands are dry and cracked chronically all winter long from cold dry air and having a job where I wash my hands constantly. I was hoping this would at least relieve some of the dryness and add back some moisture. For what it is advertised as, I figured it would help at least a little bit, but it didn't do a thing for my hands. It has a pleasant enough citrus scent, but it seriously burns the cracks in my hands and after using it (and even after applying hand cream after using it) my hands are still as dry and cracked and sore as ever. I am going to use it up as a foot scrub and chalk it up to a good try that didn't work out.