April 18, 2014 | 1868 users online

Liquid - Clarins - Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by veronicacolombia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice foundation, great for older woman, skin looks lovely. For NC 20 I got the numbers 105 and 108 (yellow undertone) and both worked for me. The only drawback is that it doesn't last long... maybe with a primer? Worth trying though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC PRODUCT! This is my go-to product, it can be sheer to full coverage. It leaves your skin perfectly dewy and healthy looking. It's easy to blend into the skin and it looks natural, but flawless! The packaging is practical and hygienic. It's worth every penny! I don't know if it would be good on oily skin, i think the skin would be a bit to dewy, but i haven't tried it on a friend yet. But overall a fantastic product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by missmelanierose

At the moment, this is my go-to foundation and the only foundation I've purchased multiple times. It blends nicely and provides a natural-looking medium coverage. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay put. By 3pm, my foundation is more or less gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have only sampled this product. The cosmetician (who was extremely helpful) gave me two samples; one in 105 nude and 102.5 porcelain. I found porcelain was way way way too dark and pink for my skin. The 105 nude is much more yellow toned and seemed to match a lot better (the cosmetician mentioned this to me which is why she let me sample both). I was impressed by the coverage and the finish. I am very sensitive and therefore very red. I found that this foundation covered beautifully. It does however dry very quickly so you must work with it fast. It finishes quite powdery, not wet like some medium/high coverage foundations that I'm used to. I only had to set it on my nose (where I'm quite oily), everything else already looked like it had been set. I was quite disappointed with how it oxidized, though. I'm very very light skinned, and I'm not sure I would purchase this foundation because it doesn't seem to have a shade that is light enough for me. The 105 nude seemed like a good match until 15 minutes later when it appeared more orange/yellowy. It does hold up however and doesn't seem to transfer. It's powdery finish though leads me to believe it may be a little drying. The product itself is very thin and light, which was also surprising with the amount of coverage it gives. Due to the scent as well, it may not be great for reactive skin. I would definitely recommend testing this foundation before you buy it as I nearly bought it in 102.5 porcelain yesterday which would've been so wrong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by AleRF

This is the foundation that i will always have in my makeup collection.

I got a sample when it just came out, tried it, loved it and since then i must never run out. This is the only foundation i have ever been constant with and i don't use it everyday anymore but this is my HG foundation. I can never go wrong with this.

I am the shade 110 honey in this. Now as for why i love it so much ... it has the lightest texture and i almost don't even feel it on my skin although it provides an extremely amazing coverage. It smells wonderful and it never went cakey ( i have very dry skin and sometimes even a thin layer of foundation can look cakey because of micro-exfoliation ), it also never oxidized on my skin, its color remains true to what is in the bottle. It has an extremely natural finish, i don't even powder with this foundation!

I dearly recommend this to everyone, tho if you have oily skin you will need to put a powder on top probably and if you have blemishes to cover i don't know how if this will just do the trick of concealing everything perfectly so you might have to test it out before venturing in buying it.

Hope this helped.
Xo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by janis13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a tester from the store, 107 Beige, and so far I adore this foundation. We'll see. My daughter bought it and I am amazed (lightest color for her) at the staying power of this product. The price is outrageous however. The sample size is generous so we'll see how I feel at the end of the week and will report back as to whether or not I decide it is well worth the purchase price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. I've recently been on the hunt for a better foundation. My skin is dry and reactive and gets red therefore I wanted a foundation offering good coverage for a long time. I tried double wear which I really didn't like however this foundation is really good. It gives medium coverage and lasts a good while ( I am writing this after wearing it during a night shift). It was impressive that it still had good coverage after a long period of time. Skin was matte but slightly dewy which I liked. I did apply a little powder! Ask your clarins consultant to try before you buy, you will be impressed!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by TiaBerry

Great foundation. Will buy again, and again and again!

*Pros*
Covers red immediately
Feels lightweight on face
Medium coverage, buildable
Lasts about 10 hours
Doesn't leave noticable "mask lines"
Wide range of shades available
Nice, satiney finish.
Good price for size of bottle

*Cons*
Needs a primer to blend properly
Has a lovely scent BUT scent is not a good idea for sensitive skin
Does not cover blackheads or dark undereye spots

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Milisenta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

several years ago i was a happy owner of Clarins Everlasting foundation and decided to give a try to other Clarins products... how big was my (unpleasant) surprise when my skin protested against two of them-this one and the BB cream! I wrote a review on BB cream already, now on to this one:

the texture is very easy and pleasant to apply, it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave any streaks, etc BUT it gave me an immediate allergic reaction even though my skin almost never reacts to anything! I got an itching, burning, red face within minutes! also, it has alcohol in it and, therefore, can be quite drying...

to be objective, if you DON'T have an allergic reaction, you might enjoy the smooth application, nice smell and a decent medium coverage but after the same reaction happened to my skin after 2 Clarins products in a row, I am beginning to wonder about what ingredients they use...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Itsheatherlol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glass packaging meaning the foundation will spoil when in contact with light. Seriously reduces lifetime of the foundation.

Not as light as hoped, quite heavy. Doesn't keep oiliness at bay. Coverage what you would expect.

Strange formula really.

Scented, which is bad for skin.