October 31, 2014 | 809 users online

Eyes - Urban Decay - Lush Lash System

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mamminstagram

Hey Ladies,

So this product is the first lash serum I have every tried, so I don't have much to compare it to.
Although the packaging indeed does promise you how much your lashes should grow in a specific given time, I found this wasn't accurate at all. Where they got their stats from I am unsure.

In saying that, the product did help in restoring life and health back into my lashes. The conditioner was great for that! The serum assisted a bit, not as much as I would have liked.

I don't regret buying the product, I'm glad I purchased it but I will probably be trying another lash serum product next to compare.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by chloe10016

This product is being sued!

In May 2014, a nation-wide class action lawsuit was filed against Urban Decay Cosmetics. The Plaintiff is a purchaser of Urban Decay Lush Lash System, which is manufactured and distributed by Urban Decay Cosmetics and L'Oreal. The complaint alleges that Defendants deceived consumers by falsely claiming that the Urban Decay Lush Lash System caused "25% longer thicker lashes in two weeks" and also that consumers also will benefit from "40% improvement in 4 weeks and 63% in 6 weeks." More information on the lawsuit may be obtained at http://www.leelitigation.com/#!urban-decay-lush-lash-system/cg0t

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Christianne1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!!

I am an eyelash extensionist, and of course being one i have to actually model myself so I get mine done from a technician. The last time i had it done was 3 months ago and i went 15mm for length, it damaged my own lash cause of the weight. When i removed the extensions myself i noticed that my real ones broke and fell off, i was so disappointed that it did a lot of damage to my real lashes. As a result i am in desperate need of a conditioning treatment or a serum growth.

It took me awhile to find the product to use. I tried Rimmel serum but not that long so i hardly notice any difference except my lashes started to get reconditioned. So, since i love to read reviews, i read that LUSH LASH SERUM works wonders so i purchased my tube at Sephora store. My first week of using it i didn't see any results right away to the point that i wanted to stop it, but then again i thought if i use it long enough and give it time maybe i will get something. Lo and behold tada!! after 3 weeks of consistently using it every night my lashes now are getting fuller, not longer yet but definitely more healthier, almost no fall outs, also my lower lashes are so full they look even longer than my upper lashes. But i know that if i continue to use this product i will get much and more AMAZING RESULTS!!!!

I will totally recommend LUSH LASH SERUM, the price isn't bad either comparing to the RX's ones. Totally worth it a try! A MUST!! I will definitely repurchase it as soon as i am done with my wans. It is $40 something at Sephora, it comes in a little mascara applicator with the serum on the other end and conditioning wand on the other.

Thanks and hope this review helps!!

8 out of 10
Buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by indianagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this, and about to purchase my third. After hitting 35 my lases seemed to fall out over night, and my once gorgeous, thick, long lashes looked sparse and sad. I bought this in desperation, not wanting to get a RX that would make my green eyes turn different colors. This works really well for me. People ask me if I use fake lashes a lot, but I did used to have amazing lashes originally, so I'm not sure if everyone will get the same results. I use it every night and one tube lasts about 6 months. I did stop using this once, and my lashes started to fall out again after a few weeks, so you do need to continue to use this. Price is pretty expensive, about 42$, but I figure that 7$ a month for good lashes is a reasonable cost. Packaging is good. One thing is that the conditioner side never bothers my eyes, but the solution side can irritate my eyes if I get it in them, so I apply carefully. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by katiek2012

I was skeptical about this product working so effectively at first. I accidentally cut off the outer edge of my lashes with an eyelash curler and needed something to help them grow back in. After 2 weeks, I already noticed my lashes being so much stronger, thicker and longer. The only thing is the packaging- I wish that the serum end wasn't so much smaller than the lash conditioner end. In my opinion the serum is much more important.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I had low expectations having used Latisse but I've been pleasantly surprised. It takes some time to start working but I think it did make my lashes stronger and I didn't lose as many.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Emme84

Great product did exactly what it says. It does not clump. The applicator wand is fantastic will definately buy again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by honeylavender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did. Absolutely. Nothing. Sadly, I will buy anything that promises me lusher lashes and sadly, I have to be reminded again and again: there is no holy grail. You are largely born with the lashes you have and if there is even a minor benefit in these lash treatments it will be so incredibly minor no one, not even yourself, will be able to tell an ounce of difference. Yet I keep squandering my time and money. This proved no exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lash system does work, but it takes time to stick with it to see some results (several weeks to months). One tube does last a while (about 1 year or longer). The reason I only gave it 4 lippies was b/c the results were not as dramatic as the "promise" on the box. I've definitely seen a bit more length, I've seen more lashes grow in, but for me it doesn't do much for thickness (I think the Loreal Lash boosting serum works better for this). I do like how it conditions and does seem to prevent lash fallout. Definitely think this is better than paying 100 USD or more for Latisse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Over all I liked this product but definitely did not love it. I didn't see a big enough improvement in my lashes to repurchase especially for the price. The bottle does last for quite a while though. My lashes seemed to be a smidge longer, but not thicker. The change I noticed most was that my lashes looked over all much healthier...they looked smoother and shinier (if that makes sense) and they seemed to look more naturally beautiful without mascara. When I did apply mascara it glided on with ease and looked excellent. It was like a conditioner for my eyelashes, but not a growth/thickness miracle. The reason for 4 lippies is because for the price I didn't notice a significant enough difference to repurchase. I'll just stick with putting Vaseline on my lashes :)