April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Eyes - Urban Decay - Lush Lash System

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by indianagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this, and about to purchase my third. After hitting 35 my lases seemed to fall out over night, and my once gorgeous, thick, long lashes looked sparse and sad. I bought this in desperation, not wanting to get a RX that would make my green eyes turn different colors. This works really well for me. People ask me if I use fake lashes a lot, but I did used to have amazing lashes originally, so I'm not sure if everyone will get the same results. I use it every night and one tube lasts about 6 months. I did stop using this once, and my lashes started to fall out again after a few weeks, so you do need to continue to use this. Price is pretty expensive, about 42$, but I figure that 7$ a month for good lashes is a reasonable cost. Packaging is good. One thing is that the conditioner side never bothers my eyes, but the solution side can irritate my eyes if I get it in them, so I apply carefully. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by katiek2012

I was skeptical about this product working so effectively at first. I accidentally cut off the outer edge of my lashes with an eyelash curler and needed something to help them grow back in. After 2 weeks, I already noticed my lashes being so much stronger, thicker and longer. The only thing is the packaging- I wish that the serum end wasn't so much smaller than the lash conditioner end. In my opinion the serum is much more important.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I had low expectations having used Latisse but I've been pleasantly surprised. It takes some time to start working but I think it did make my lashes stronger and I didn't lose as many.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Emme84

Great product did exactly what it says. It does not clump. The applicator wand is fantastic will definately buy again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by honeylavender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did. Absolutely. Nothing. Sadly, I will buy anything that promises me lusher lashes and sadly, I have to be reminded again and again: there is no holy grail. You are largely born with the lashes you have and if there is even a minor benefit in these lash treatments it will be so incredibly minor no one, not even yourself, will be able to tell an ounce of difference. Yet I keep squandering my time and money. This proved no exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lash system does work, but it takes time to stick with it to see some results (several weeks to months). One tube does last a while (about 1 year or longer). The reason I only gave it 4 lippies was b/c the results were not as dramatic as the "promise" on the box. I've definitely seen a bit more length, I've seen more lashes grow in, but for me it doesn't do much for thickness (I think the Loreal Lash boosting serum works better for this). I do like how it conditions and does seem to prevent lash fallout. Definitely think this is better than paying 100 USD or more for Latisse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Over all I liked this product but definitely did not love it. I didn't see a big enough improvement in my lashes to repurchase especially for the price. The bottle does last for quite a while though. My lashes seemed to be a smidge longer, but not thicker. The change I noticed most was that my lashes looked over all much healthier...they looked smoother and shinier (if that makes sense) and they seemed to look more naturally beautiful without mascara. When I did apply mascara it glided on with ease and looked excellent. It was like a conditioner for my eyelashes, but not a growth/thickness miracle. The reason for 4 lippies is because for the price I didn't notice a significant enough difference to repurchase. I'll just stick with putting Vaseline on my lashes :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does absolutely nothing to my lashes. Yes, I used it for ages. Nothing. Zero. IŽd love to give it zero lippies, may I, please?

VERY disappointed!

The stuff you apply to your lashes looks like eye crud in the morning.

NEVER AGAIN! Back to my trusty Talika Lipocils. BTW beware, the small ones (4.2 ml) on sale on Ebay are fakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for 3 months now and my lashes definitely have gotten noticeably longer (and I think I have more of them now). They naturally curl up but with the added length they look much better and fuller. I started using this product because I noticed my lashes became brittle and started falling out a lot. I think the conditioner helped with that problem because I'm barely losing any lashes now. I use this every night before bed. This product has not irritated or discolored my eyelids and I have extremely sensitive eyes. Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always wanted to try a lash serum. but was a bit hesitant. I mostly didnt feel like spending a lot of money on another useless product.

I wanted to try out the one from MAC but after seeing the Lush Lash System serum at Sephora i decided to give it a try, mostly because it has the conditioning mascara so it is like 2 in 1.

I am a Mediterranean brunette with naturally long eyelashes, but not as thick as i would like them to be. Especially when i remove my makeup the condition gets worse and i believe this is what happens to everyone.

I have been using the Lash Lash System serum for 20 days, twice per day, both the serum and the conditioning mask and I do see a difference. My eyelashes are definitely longer and thicker. Also, when i remove my makeup i see no lashes at all falling. It has definitely made them stronger and im thrilled. I have also been using it sometimes on my eyebrows too. I finished it quite early, probably because i've been using it very often, but today I bought a second tube.

Im very happy and I will most probably buy it a 3rd time to keep my eyleashes as they are now.