November 1, 2014 | 947 users online

Treatments (Eye) - TRUE Cosmetics Intense Eye Treatment with Idebenone

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by raindancer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This anti-aging eye treatment contains both idebenone, a potent antioxidant, and AHA and caffeine, which act to smooth out wrinkles and de-puff persistent eye bags. The product description reads,

"A hyper potent anti-aging eye treatment that dramatically reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles in just weeks while also hydrating, smoothing and firming the delicate eye contour. Recommended to use as a daily intense night treatment. A powerful non-drying formula of cosmeceuticals formulated to reverse every sign of aging. Corrects past damage and protects from future damage. Infused with the newly improved super anti-oxidant, Idebenone - 0.5%, to protect the skin from free radical damage, help encourage cell turnover and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. This new formula has an improved delivery system for better skin permeability and time released action, improved skin conformity that provides less skin sensitivity to the delicate eye area and improved efficacy that provides better results from free radical damage. Formula has no added parabens."

I have found this treatment cream to be a highly effective, albeit occasionally stingy, addition to my night routine. The cream is light and yellow in color from the idebenone, and applies smoothly to skin. My eyes appear brighter, and I love the extra protection this cream affords me in both protection and antioxidant value. I have found that a full pump is far too much for both eyes, and I have to try to depress the pump by just about a half or 3/4 in order to get a workable amount (and that is for both eyes). I am really happy with this product and I highly recommend it :)

EDIT 8/16/2011: Just didn't live up to the awesome ingredients, and made my eyes all stingly :( continued >>