August 29, 2014 | 1701 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Scent Expressions Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Ohh La La Lavender

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by llemusd202

I had my armpit hair lasered off and because of that I sweat more and smell more. This has the necessary power to keep me from sweating and smelling. I just wish it had more than just half the container in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

I did a smell test at Walmart in the deodorant aisle and hit jackpot when I smelled this scent. I purchased the clear gel version. I gotta say, it was a close tie between lavender and vanilla, I might just go back and buy the vanilla because I genuinely love the formula of this deodorant. I must say that until now at the age of 26, I never had to use deodorant on a daily basis--my underarm only sweat when I'm stressed or do something strenuous. The few occasions I would wear it are whenever I wear a top that isn't breathable, or when I work out, or when it's hot outside (not common in BC Canada). I noticed a few small changed in my body the last year and perspiration is one of them. My old all natural deodorant didn't help me anymore so that is what spawned my adventure to find a new deodorant that would (a) not smell obnoxious (b) be invisible (c) keep me odor free all day. This Secret clear gel scent expressions lavender ticks all of the boxes. I now apply it immediately after my shower and don't even have to think twice about my pits. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

I was looking everywhere for a lavender anti-perspirant, and this was the only one I could find. It goes on smoothly and does a decent job of keeping me dry & odor free. The scent is a perfumey floral, not like real lavender. I was hoping to find one that smells like the essential oil. This one does not, though the scent isn't bad. Strange thing about this deodorant, though, is it's like it binds to your skin or something and you can't get the scent off. Even after I wash my underarms with soap, I can smell it. The scent even lingered on a tank top after I laundered it. It's too much. I might just stick with the "original clean" Dove next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a sample size of the clinical strength and the gel version of this scent. It's my favorite out of all the scents in the Scent Expressions line. It's a very fresh smell, and brings back a great memory, even. It lasts most of the day on my horribly sweaty armpits. No complaints from me here.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really wish this deodorant was for me. The smell is great, I never notice any residue on my clothes, and I can never actually FEEL any of the product on my skin like I could with a solid deodorant. And most importantly, though I don't sweat too terribly much, this keeps me smelling fresh during the super humid summer days here in Texas. Unfortunately, I think I'm allergic to something in these Secret clear gel formulas. My armpits always itch like crazy for several minutes after I apply them, and I've broken out in red bumps under my arms. It's a shame because this is one of the first deodorants I've tried that doesn't have the typical powdery, "old lady" smell that many women's deodorants often do. But I can't deal with the itching anymore. I will no repurchase, and I don't recommend to anyone with very sensitive skin like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by april7xD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVEEE this deodorant!<3 it does its job(: it leaves me dry, & it smells really good. It lasts all day and its smooth. I will keep buying this fosho!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

This is the first deodorant that I really like and will purchase again. It doesn't ball up, keeps me dry, as well as keeps me lightly scented. It doesn't compete with other perfume/body sprays that I wear, and lasts a fairly long time (~6 hours). I haven't noticed whether it leaves white marks on clothes but what really makes this deodorant 'the one' for me, is that it somehow, smells super good in times when I am sweating (ie. exercising). For example, I'll be jogging and will be able to smell my deodorant when I normally cannot. Definitely keeps my body odour in check, and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The past couple of deoderants of mine have been natural (aluminum-free), and they weren't doing the job, so my sister recommended Secret. I used to use Dove in the green cucumber even before the natural ones, and that didn't work well either. This has great coverage and smells wonderful. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by zukhra2011

I really love the smell, it has a little bit of masculine smell to it, but it's really nice, and it stays long I can't even feel that I'm sweating