October 22, 2014 | 1431 users online

Deodorants - L'Occitane - Deo Frission Verdon Fresh Deo

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a man's deodorant. I was in a L'Occitane store last weekend buying hand cream when I came upon this. I loved the scent of this deodorant. It has a fresh minty rosemary scent. I am a sucker for rosemary mint anything be it shampoo, body wash, candles. I didn't care that it was a man's deodorant. I was actually happy because I figure if it was made for a man then it would be stronger. It has a hard gel consistancy. I applied it in the morning and by the time I got home a few hours later, I smelled like I didn't have any deodorant on. I applied more and within a hour, there was nothing. I tried again the next day and I was out all day long. By the time I got home, I smelled like BO. I always wear secret gel deodorant and it makes my armpits smell like flowers all day but this L'Occitane crap made me smell like a trucker. I almost died. If I don't wear good deodorant, apparently I would smell like an amish farmer. This deodorant is useless. I paid $16 for this crap. I gave it to my husband and I smelled him at the end of the day and he stunk too. It did nothing for him. Just to be clear, my husband and I aren't people who walk around smelling like BO all the time and we can't find deodorant strong enough for us. This stuff was just like rubbing water on your pits. It did nothing. It may smell great but it doesn't work...at all.