April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Black Raspberry and White Tea Color Care

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this conditioner! I agree with the previous review - a total gem. I bought it on a whim on clearance at Randall's for $1.09. It's not being discontinued - they just don't carry it anymore. You can also find it at Walmart for $1.99.

It smells great and leaves my curly/wavy hair with TONS of volume. I don't have colored hair, so I can't comment on how well it works at preserving color. But I will definitely keep it in my conditioner rotation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a gem! So cheap, I got it on sale at Kroger for $1.99! Definitely an instance where you get more than what you paid for :) It smells yummy, moisturizes wonderfully and is probably the best conditioner I've ever tried. I use it in tandem with Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Color Care shampoo. I didn't care for the matching shampoo as much---I did try it since it was on sale---hey, I'm only out $2, I've wasted more money on far crappier products in the past, so I'm not losing any sleep over that fail. For the record, my hair is regularly highlighted and toned. I get lovely shiny, happy hair from this. And to think, I was killing myself buying the John Frieda Repair conditioner at $7 a pop and running out of it faster too! Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by 76767677

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried MANY color care shampoos and conditioners and these are absolutely positively the very BEST. Hands down!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I finally found this conditioner at Target. It was always out of stock everywhere I went. It has a good but heavy fragrance like the shampoo and does a good job moisturizing my hair. No residue or tacky feeling when my hair air dried. I have yet to try it as a cowash but will update soon. The combo pack at Target was about five dollars and some change. Hth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT 07/11/2012: I love how the shampoo and conditioner make my hair smell and feel, but they dry my scalp out so bad that I'm constantly digging at my head like I've got piojos. NOT GOOD. Alas, my hunt for the perfect shampoo goes on and these are going up for swap.

I recently also bought 2 sets of the full size pump bottles of this S&C at Target because I wanted to stick with sulfate free. I've used Suave conditioner for cowashing, but never their shampoos. I've tried several HE S&C lately, which have done nothing for my long and thick, but coarse, color-treated hair. This duo is great. It leaves my hair soft and silky without making it feel "skinny," takes away any frizz, and my hair is very shiny without a shine serum. I'm glad I bought (the last) 2 of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i agree with the reviewer that said suave products are hit or miss. luckily this was a HUGE HIT! i picked up the duo at target for $3.50 for TWO FULL SIZED PUMP BOTTLES! wth? the only other suave product i use is their clarifying shampoo-bomb stuff and hella cheap. i have fine, thin stick straight asian hair that i color & highlight. anyway, yes the fragrance is a bit strong & artificial but it dissipates very quickly and once dry, leaves behind a softly scented version of the blackberry-very yummy. this left my hair with NO tangles, easy to comb through after. today my co workers said, "man, you're hair is super shiny!" and i steered them to suave! i am super amazed at the quality! ive used high end conditioners (aveda, renee futerer, bb...) and this performs just as well if not better than most of them and the price??? CANT BEAT IT! great job with this professional line suave!
EDIT: the conditioner doesnt work as well after ive highlighted my hair, best for hair thats not dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by nicoleboncic

I love this conditioner! I have tried the rosemary + mint one and hated it! I tried a new herbal essences one but ran out, so my sister went to the store to get some more. When i saw she came back with this i was like ugh. But I tried it and my hair has never looked better! My hair was soft, and SHINY. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I have just used this twice (2 days in a row) and my hair has never looked better. I can honestly say that this is SOOOO much better than some I have paid $15.00/bottle for. It's just $1.87 at Wal•Mart. I Iove the smell, and it lasts all day. I love this and will definitely keep buying it. Forgot to add that I use the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is starting to look a whole lot better after using this conditioner with its matching shampoo. I really made a mess of my hair using another brand. Some of my hair broke off and was so dry that it was covered with frail, white split ends. I think this is really helping my hair recover from this damage that has been caused over time. After the second use, the split ends were virtually nonexistent and my hair glimmers! My sister even commented on how I had no visible split ends, so it has to be working. I love the smell of this (kinda smells like blackberry jam or some type of sweet smelling bubble bath) and it has a light texture, but penetrates my super thick hair enough to where I can run a comb through it with ease. It leaves it very smooth and so shiny. It may just be me, but my hair feels somewhat stiff when it's damp after using this in conjunction with the shampoo. It may have to do with the silicone ingredients, but upon drying it's bouncy, shiny and very soft. The only downfall for this product is the packaging. There's always water left at the bottom and inside of the flip cap, which isn't that big a deal, but if I need to move it anywhere out of the shower, I have to pull the cap off to empty it out. Still, it's a keeper for me thus far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by lizzyko

HG for me, no question. Have used for 3 weeks now, and from the first use, I no longer needed styling/smoothing products for blow drying. For my hair, this is as good as it gets. Great smell, even better price, $2, and fabulous result. I honestly never thought I'd find a shampoo and conditioner that would do anything to help my hair. My hair is healthy, but is fine, and prone to frizz without serums and such. I may still use serum for a special occasion, but on a daily basis, this is enough.