October 31, 2014 | 929 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Black Raspberry and White Tea Color Care

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I found my new HG shampoo and conditioner. I was using Pureology Hydrate system, but it's wayyy to expensive and I can no longer afford it. I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that would hydrate my hair well, and not destroy it by making it feel like straw or too dry like some shampoos and conditioners can do. My hair is not color treated, but it doesn't really matter. Also, I have really long hair. This makes my hair manageable, soft, and shiny. It feels nice while in the shower, too. The ingredients are nice in my opinion...some of the oils are actually the same as in the Pureology Hydrate, but this stuff is WAY LESS MONEY and almost does the same thing!! Suave is way more affordable. I wish I would have found this stuff before. Also, I found that with the Pureology, the conditioner was super hard to rinse...I felt like it never completely rinsed off (probably all the silicones)...I have no problem with the Suave.
I would repurchase

EDIT: did not know my review was only for the conditioner. I no longer use the shampoo because it makes my hair too oily. I ONLY use the CONDITIONER now because it makes my hair super soft! (only use it from mid-lenght to the ends, not on my oily scalp) love this conditioner! If you have oily hair, watch out for the shampoo it could make it worse

Oh, and my boyfriend told me the other morning that my hair was so soft and asked what I was using. He said my hair was so soft he wanted to brush it so he did lol. Even though he doesn't need to use the suave he said he loved it because of how it works for my hair :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This moisturized really well and smelt really good. I didn't like that it was a runny consistency, I like thicker hair products. This isn't my favorite from the line still, I like almond & shea the best, but I rotate to this one sometimes because my hair does better switching around.
Overall, pretty good. I'm not sure why you should pick this one over almond & shea, can't think of any good reason, but if you find it on sale and need some variety, why not.
I color my hair only once in a while so that wasn't a big concern for me when I bought the conditioner. So take that into consideration if you've read this :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. So happy I tried it. What a pleasant surprise. I have very, very dry colored hair and I need a conditioner that is thick enough to not leave my hair a frizzy mess. This stuff does the job beautifully. I can easily get a brush through my hair after washing it and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Also LOVE the shampoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

LOVE this conditioner! I agree with the previous review - a total gem. I bought it on a whim on clearance at Randall's for $1.09. It's not being discontinued - they just don't carry it anymore. You can also find it at Walmart for $1.99.

It smells great and leaves my curly/wavy hair with TONS of volume. I don't have colored hair, so I can't comment on how well it works at preserving color. But I will definitely keep it in my conditioner rotation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a gem! So cheap, I got it on sale at Kroger for $1.99! Definitely an instance where you get more than what you paid for :) It smells yummy, moisturizes wonderfully and is probably the best conditioner I've ever tried. I use it in tandem with Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Color Care shampoo. I didn't care for the matching shampoo as much---I did try it since it was on sale---hey, I'm only out $2, I've wasted more money on far crappier products in the past, so I'm not losing any sleep over that fail. For the record, my hair is regularly highlighted and toned. I get lovely shiny, happy hair from this. And to think, I was killing myself buying the John Frieda Repair conditioner at $7 a pop and running out of it faster too! Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by 76767677

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried MANY color care shampoos and conditioners and these are absolutely positively the very BEST. Hands down!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally found this conditioner at Target. It was always out of stock everywhere I went. It has a good but heavy fragrance like the shampoo and does a good job moisturizing my hair. No residue or tacky feeling when my hair air dried. I have yet to try it as a cowash but will update soon. The combo pack at Target was about five dollars and some change. Hth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT 07/11/2012: I love how the shampoo and conditioner make my hair smell and feel, but they dry my scalp out so bad that I'm constantly digging at my head like I've got piojos. NOT GOOD. Alas, my hunt for the perfect shampoo goes on and these are going up for swap.

I recently also bought 2 sets of the full size pump bottles of this S&C at Target because I wanted to stick with sulfate free. I've used Suave conditioner for cowashing, but never their shampoos. I've tried several HE S&C lately, which have done nothing for my long and thick, but coarse, color-treated hair. This duo is great. It leaves my hair soft and silky without making it feel "skinny," takes away any frizz, and my hair is very shiny without a shine serum. I'm glad I bought (the last) 2 of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i agree with the reviewer that said suave products are hit or miss. luckily this was a HUGE HIT! i picked up the duo at target for $3.50 for TWO FULL SIZED PUMP BOTTLES! wth? the only other suave product i use is their clarifying shampoo-bomb stuff and hella cheap. i have fine, thin stick straight asian hair that i color & highlight. anyway, yes the fragrance is a bit strong & artificial but it dissipates very quickly and once dry, leaves behind a softly scented version of the blackberry-very yummy. this left my hair with NO tangles, easy to comb through after. today my co workers said, "man, you're hair is super shiny!" and i steered them to suave! i am super amazed at the quality! ive used high end conditioners (aveda, renee futerer, bb...) and this performs just as well if not better than most of them and the price??? CANT BEAT IT! great job with this professional line suave!
EDIT: the conditioner doesnt work as well after ive highlighted my hair, best for hair thats not dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by nicoleboncic

I love this conditioner! I have tried the rosemary + mint one and hated it! I tried a new herbal essences one but ran out, so my sister went to the store to get some more. When i saw she came back with this i was like ugh. But I tried it and my hair has never looked better! My hair was soft, and SHINY. LOVE IT.