November 27, 2014 | 1043 users online

BB Cream - Erborian - 3-1 BB Cream au Ginseng "baby skin effect"

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by DEPBowering

Very good but prefer the cc cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mioche

I've tried so many BB creams and this is by far the best for my skin. I have oily/acne prone skin. This covers red spots and pimples really well, covers my dark undereye circles completely, I don't even bother with concealer! I've been using it for over a year and it never causes breakouts, is amazing for dry skin after I've done a chemical peel, just balances out the look and feel of my skin.

I mix the light with the dore (darker shade) and it's the perfect colour for my light-medium pink toned skin. You can buy these in smaller sizes for travelling or to trial the BB cream and see if you like it.

I do get oily around lunchtime but that's normal for me with any makeup, I just dust with Bare Minerals veil powder and then it's back to normal.

I don't think this is expensive but then I'm happy to spend money on skincare/makeup if it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Mintpink

been using erborian bb cream light and dore for a year now - cant live without it! improved my skin too! i wish the packaging was cuter tho.. ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by tracey14

i would buy this again! having combination skin and outbreak of spots oh also large pores on my cheeks, this bb cream has to be the best ive found so far. it doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy, it doesnt leave a shine on my face and best of all it doesnt irritate my skin. i use little amounts and if i need more to cover the red areas i'll keep adding little amounts. it does leave a good coverage, a better coverage than the rimmel foundation i use. i use the bb cream on its own and sometimes mixed in with my foundation. it feels so light on my face, the only downfall is that it is quite expensive, 17pound i paid and the tube is quite little. ive had it for about a month and i need another one

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A bit on the expensive side but so worth it for me. At first I found it too pasty. I left it in my drawer and forgot about it. Then a SA recommended this to me and I gave it another try. Happy I did so! This completely replaces foundation for me. I just apply it over foundation and it evens out my complexion in a minute. You just need to use very little: more is useless and won't make you look better. Just a fine layer is enough to hide imperfections. You could add some under eye concealer if you like. I finish with either Jane Iredale Pure Pressed powder or MAC blotting powder. It doesn't stay matte all day but stays neat and doesn't oxidize. As for caring properties it mainly feels neutral to me: not really moisturizing, not really drying. It doesn' t cause breakouts either. I think it's a bit calming as it tones down redness. I use the lightest shade and am mac 20. I think about mixing this with the darker shade during spring and summer, because I don't want to give up during the warmer months. Would certainly repurchase in fact it's on my to do list! Give it a try if you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ericaassayag

THIS HAS BEEN A MIRACLE. it has really really helped my acne! whenever i try a different foundation or face product, i break out and have to go back to this BB cream. it is so natural and absolutely beautiful. the coverage is actually really good, it definitely hides all color problems (redness, darkspots...) and i think it actually covers my acne too! the best thing about it though is that it has really helped clear up my skin!
THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

I really wanted to like this BB cream and this is the first BB cream that I bought because in the shop it looked great on my skin and the other BB creams looked horrible.
I wore it a few times and I am dissapointed because:
- it makes my face shiny
- it is white on my skin (because of the SPF which I know it makes people white but still it is a BB cream with coverage so why the white cast)?
- it goes in every wrinkle so it makes me look old!
- it separates after a few hours and it looks weird

Advantages:
- it didn't clog my pores nor gave me pimples
- it has a bit of coverage and it hides some red spots I have

It is not terrible but it is just not for me! I still wear it from time to time but I am not going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by minorkkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have really bad skin : dry patches, acne scars, zits, blackheads, etc. This BB cream does not make miracles, but it makes my skin look acceptable. In my opinion, t's a big achievement. It evens out the skin tone, hides most of my acne scars and neutralizes redness. It stays on all day and it doesn't make my skin look cakey. Since I have very oily skin, I apply a mattifying cream beforehand. It's a bit pricey but there is enough product in there to last several months. I've been using it for more than five months and it'll probably last me 2-3 more months. It's definitely worth its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MsMarley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff rocks.
Great coverage, natural luminous finish, no breakouts, easy to apply and to remove.
I have it in Light and Dore. Both are fantastic and natural looking shades.
I apply by patting into the skin only where I need it, no moisturiser, no powder, no primer. It looks looks lovely and lasts.
Had lots of compliments on my fresh glowing skin while wearing this, people are surprised when I tell them I'm wearing make up on my skin as it looks so natural.
More coverage and less greasy than Garnier BB - which to me is more of a tinted moisturiser.
If your skin is dry you will want to wear a moisturiser under this I think. For my combo skin it works well without.
Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by LiesbetM

I am a fan of this BB cream. After all the fuss about BB creams, I've tried and tested some, and then heard about this one, supposedly 'the original BB cream'. I first purchased the light one in travel size, mid-winter, and really liked it. It gives medium coverage, but really why it is great, is how comfortable it makes my skin feel. I have combination skin, which can get quite dry during winter, and I found this to give perfect moisture, while adding a good amount of fairly transparent coverage, all the while never making my skin oily. When finished with studio fix by MAC, it is the perfect marriage! So I've now purchased the original one, full size, for spring and summer. Given that it also has 25SPF, this is looking like a keeper.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No