November 26, 2014 | 945 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Extreme Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

This is my favorite hand lotion. I got a job at a department store and handling the clothes all day made my hands super dry, flaky, cracked, and painful. I got this for hosting a BC party and wasn't really that excited, but then I started using it lol. The lotion is very thick, but not greasy, it soaks in quickly while still having deep penetrating moisture, last a long time and it's unscented. I use it with the Show of Hands Instant Manicure (<3), but it works just as well on its own. It healed my dry skin, and I stopped shopping for other hand lotions. I would definitely buy this again an HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Inexpensive, effective, thick yet non-greasy hand cream (great on elbows, feet & ankles, too). I love BC prdocust in general and this is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe that I have not yet done a review of this products. I have used it daily for at least 6 years. It is hands down (pun intended) my HG for hand lotion. It hydrates my hands without being greasy. It comes in 2 sizes, a purse size one and a generous tube. I actually buy 4 tubes at a time so I don't run out. It has Alpha Hydroxy Acids which help keep my hands smooth and is fragrance-free. I love it!