April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Beach Sexy Tan Enhancer Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Amerie23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The One n the Only :) self tanner I use, and swear by!

My friends boyfriend is a body builder, obviously he has had to do the whole self tan thing.... He tries all diff things like the lotions (of many brands) the tanner wipes the foam, air brush (at home and in the salon; by person AND machine)

Ok you get the point But he had yet to find a keeper ... UNTIL I graced him with a sample of my beloved bottle of Vic's Sec beachsexy Sunkissed Bronze Instant self tan lotion with tint 😃 yaaaaay a keeper!!

POINT of the story is that after many trial and errors through varieties of self tanner that is used for a Professional paying job,, well I don't know how much more convincing some one can be!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by MUA0253junkie

This is my go-to product if i want some colour without the commitments of fake tan, its enough to take away the pastyness and has the most suttle shimmer without looking like a fairy haha i would deffs buy again! And the smell is quite nice, its kind of like the dove daily gradual tan lotion but not as strong in scent and more floral and summer scented

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I use many different types of self tanner and then I pop this on top to give my color some extra depth. You can over do it, but I don't so I think it makes my legs look awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This tinted bronze body lotion with shimmer is a great complement to the Victoria's Secret self-tanners. It gives your skin a nice bronze boost after you've applied the self-tanner. It moisturizes pretty well, I'd say, but it's not the greatest moisturizer I've ever used. I use this product the day after (or sometimes later that same day) I apply the self-tanner to give my skin an extra boost of color and hydration. It can be a little orange-y if you apply too much, but other than that it's pretty good. I gave it an average rating. There isn't a whole lot of shimmer in it, though. For $12 it's okay. I'll most likely buy another bottle if it goes on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this. I love shimmer & this lotion is labeled as having shimmer but it's not to my liking - there's a mild tint to add to a tanned look but no real perceptible shimmer or sparkle on the skin, just the look of moistness if you add more lotion.

I would keep this lotion for use in spring/summer if it didn't smell so strong. I thought the scent as described by others would be coconuty but it's more like strong jasmine/gardenia - heavy on perfume, which would completely eliminate any possibility of wearing my own perfume at the same time as this lotion.

$12 was not a bad price for the size of this bottle but I'm sending it back for a refund. It's not what I was expecting or hoping for, after having read other reviews. I was hoping for a similar shimmer like Burt's Bees Radiance lotion, except tinted.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Iweartoomucheyeliner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This review is for the beachsexy adjustable self tan.
I used this product with the dial turned to the darkest possible option. The scent is great! There is virtually no stinky sunless smell. Makes my skin feel super soft after using. The color began to develop within 1.5 hours and reached maximum darkness overnight. This wasn't as dark as I had hoped, only leaving me with a "medium" shade. I applied a second layer and within a couple hours had a great, even tan. I used some of the light shade on my hands, feet and knees and it gave me realistic results.
I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

This stuff is AMAZING. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it imparts just enough tint and shimmer to make my legs and arms/chest look fantastic. It never looks too harsh or fake, and it only takes a bit to get lovely coverage. And it's SO CHEAP! For $12USD this is an absolute steal. I love this and have been stockpiling it all summer! The tube itself is so summery, and very easy to use, even though the lotion sinks in quickly enough that it doesn't slip from my hands. This is a huge success!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by SunniRita

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this at the VS botique, and I LOVE this lotion! I'm medium-pale during the winter, but I get a lovely tan during the summer (THANK you Italian ancestors!) I use this lotion after tanning to condition and amp up the color. What I love about this is:
1) VERY lovely scent. Kind of reminded me of the Tropical Breeze Sun In, only more fruity.
2) The sheen is very fine shimmer, not hunks of glitter that other self tanners offer. For once I didn't look like a bronze twilight vampire :/
3) It made my skin look luxurious, like a model from a magazine :D

I enjoyed this product, though the application requires alot of rubbing in. I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a MAC NC40 and this tan enhancer lotion easily made me about 2 shades darker. LOVE THAT! As the previous reviewer stated, this is not a self tanner, but a temporary body bronzer. I also love the shimmer; not big chunks of glitter but it's definitely noticeable in the light. It's a "mature" shimmery glow, not teeny bopper. :)

The two things I don't like is that it smears if you sweat in areas like the back of your knee or the inside of your elbow. So be careful with that. Also, I'm not a big fan of the scent. It's VERY fruity and quite overwhelming. I wish it was scentless so I could wear it with my favorite perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this today in the mail, and I LOVE this lotion. Note--it's NOT a "self tanner", but it does have a bronzer tint with lots of pretty subtle shimmer. This lotion is part of their Beach Sexy self Tanner line. There is also the huge bottle that is the normal lotion/extender. But I wanted this one because I love shimmer lotion and this one smells GOOD. It smells EXACTLY as their "Bare Bronze" self tanner/lotion line. ;) I know, because I still have one of their "Bare Bronze" shimmer mist--and I LOVE that smell of that one--the scent is not that strong but DOES last! This lotion has the scent of pinapple, coconut, and paypaya. ;) It's the perfect balance..just wish they would make an actual perfume of this lotion.

The color is not too dark, but it IS a bronze "tint"...not too light, but sheer and bronze. It's perfect in my opinion. It's almost like a sheer temperary tan lotion--but very very light and sheer with shimmer. :) If you don;t like shimmer, then dont get this. If you do like me, then definitly get this. The costs is about $12...not too bad, but a bit too much, although it does come in a 7oz bottle. The packaging is cute, but never a big deal to me. :) My only complaint is I wish they sold this in a 12 oz like their other huge lotion that comes with this line.