Victoria's Secret Incredible

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I normally love evthing VS beauty cranks out but I've had this bottle "for awhile" & it seems like it's broken down & lost a lot of its scent. I have fog for mosquitoes with this to get any scent pay off but it's becoz the bottle is old. I would consider repurchasing but I have a lot of body sprays & tend to like them to last more. I have too many lol :) packaging is cute! Usually it is the other way around my perfumes I don't get around to finishing get strong & kinda some are turn'd obnoxious but yeah this does not have much scent left to it. :( this hasn't happened to ANY of my other VS scents .... Very sad indeed. If you have it I would advise not setting it somewhere to then forget about it like I did!!

I purchased the small bottle of Incredible and it is surely incredible on my skin. I found it to be a 3 fold fragrance, first of all the peach and flowers came through, then the middle to me was the dense and warm hits of amber and lastly a tiny bit of coconut with a very warm scent of sandalwood lingered for over 10 hours on my skin. I just love this as much as the Incredible Daring that has been discontinued, boo hoo. I think the coconut just adds to the amber in the middle of the scent all the way to the gorgeous drydown. I found Incredible to be not only a cold weather scent but it could be worn in the summer, imagine in a dimly lit restaurant or bar with your significant other, the cold frosty air conditioning intensifying the warmth an ambery scent spreading around you and him. I am not fond of coconut except in some cookies but in this scent it adds to the intensity of the amber especially in the so yummy drydown that lasts and lasts.

This perfume smells really good. It has a nice scent that I can't quite put my finger on. It smells sweet, fruity, & floral all at the same time. The lasting power is decent, but the price is a little steep for how much perfume actually comes in the bottle. I tested this out in the store, but I didn't end up buying this one. I do plan on purchasing soon though.

This is the only perfume I have ever finished... And repurchased. Something about the sweetness isn't tacky and you'll never be sick of it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The is my second favorite VS perfume (right behind Bombshell). It is long lasting and is a clean sweet scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a review for VS Incredible body mist.

I'm really picky with fragrances. I'm always reluctant to spend money on scents because they end up smelling strange with my body chemistry. The only scent that works really well for me is Flower by Kenzo...warm, woodsy, a bit powdery. I love scents like coconut, sandalwood, and amber, but it's hard to find a good combo that works for me!

I went in to VS to use a coupon and decided to try the mini body mists because they are only $10 right now! I was debating between Incredible and Divine. I ended up going with Incredible because it settled on my skin so nicely! It's light but lasts for a few hours. I'm sure the perfume has better staying power, but the mist works for me (especially for $10). I'll repurchase if this continues to work for me!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Victoria's Secret lists the notes of Incredible as "Juicy white peach, pear, water lily,Magnolia, honeysuckle, iris flower,Natural vanilla, sultry Australian sandalwood, liquid musk, coconut milk." It seems impossible based on the notes, but this reminds me of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique (new). It's a floral vanilla with tobacco-like hints of dark coconut. I am so glad I was in an unreasonably long line last time I was at VS, because it tempted me to smell the fragrances, which I hadn't tried in years. Incredible and Noir Tease really grabbed my attention, with their irresistible scents and prices that are much better than I'm used to paying for fragrance! Earlier the same day I'd been at Nordstrom, having gone in planning to buy Elie Saab. For $90 plus tax, I just didn't think Elie Saab was doing for me what it ought to do. Then I sniffed around at Barney's and found nothing worth blowing $200+ on...so I headed to the rest of my shopping. It's almost funny - I feel like I won the lottery. I found a fun, great-smelling new perfume for $45!! Yes, the bottle is a little garish. So what? This is enjoyable and easy to wear. Strangely, without even knowing the brand or the price points, my husband really, really likes Incredible and Noir Tease. Apparently VS perfumers know their market well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

"Bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood" - yeah! To my nose, it smells clean, powdery, and slightly sweet. The scent of the first spritz is divine, as is the drydown. I own this fragrance in the scented body mist, so I canít attest to its lasting power as opposed to the actual eau de parfum. However, the scent lasts for hours on me so I donít see a need to spend more when the mist suits me just fine. I have the matching lotion, which smells just as wonderful but leaves my skin feeling a little dry.

Amazing smell.. a few deep breaths after you spray it and you feel calmer and like you can take on anything.. reading the bottle makes you think you are super women.. and WHY NOT!!! Awesome fragrance.. feel like a million "incredible" bucks when you put it on!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely adore this fragrance. It is my favorite and I wear it most often. I am a fan of VS fragrances and switch between this and Noir and Noir Tease to give you an idea of what type of fragrances I like. Incredible is just so sexy but in a subtle way. My boyfriend goes crazy every time I wear this! It lasts all day when I layer it with the matching lotion. On the VS website it describes this fragrance as "A sexy ego boost in every spritz. A floral, fruity blend of magnolia, sparkling pear & sultry sandalwood."

Popular Fragrances