October 24, 2014 | 1727 users online

Shampoo - Living Proof - Full Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This review is actually for the shampoo used with the matching conditioner (since I never use shampoo just by itself). My hair is fine and wavy, and I am always looking for hair products which give it volume without drying it out. Living Proof gives me some volume, although not as much as I had hoped for; however, what I really love is how it makes my hair look super shiny and healthy. Volumizing shampoos tend to make my hair look dried out and damaged, but this one doesn't! It's very expensive ($30 Canadian for a bottle) but if I use only a small amount at a time, I think I can make it last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Natalie113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This produduct is a dream came true!!! I can't belive that I finnaly found the perfect shampoo.
My hair is fine, a little thinning and medium lenght and I;m trying to growing it out. This shampoo helps me so much, as it makes my hair very very shiny, with a lot of mouvement (whitch is the most important for me) and a volume that is natural and very youthfull, it looks like the hair of 10 yers old girl ( I have 30).
So, if you have fine hair, this is the product of your dreams. I don't care about the price, it;s worth it!!!It smells great, makes a lot of foam and the result is amazing! you look like caming out of the hairdresser, but with very natural and touchable hair :) Amazing!I'll pourchase also the others products of the range for fine hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a bottle of this for gratis at work, and it's just OK. It dries my hair out when I use it, and then I have to overcompensate with conditioner. Meh.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Super disappointed. Tried using this for a week and had to return it. It made my straight hair feel thinner and more lifeless than before. I had to counteract the ill effects by adding in a lot of thickening styling cream and root boosters. Made styling a very frustrating experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am about to finish my first full bottle of this shampoo and I love it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable, without making it limp (I have fine hair). Does add some volume, but nothing extraordinary. Overall, I am very happy with this shampoo, but it is pricey, so I probably wouldn't repurchase at full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahZebra1428

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is A TERRIBLE PRODUCT I would never buy it again it's quite overpriced and did nothing to my hair. Throughout the course of the day my hair actually became more thin and stringy than it's ever been. I have longish wavy thick hair which looks flat whenever I use this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reviewing Jennifer Aniston's magazine ad, boasting of this products' qualities, I took the plunge. Ulta had a small kit of travel size Full Shampoo, Full Conditioner, Spray Root Lift, and Volume Creme, all for $29.00.

This review, however, focuses on the Full Shampoo which I highly acclaim!! My fine bobbed hair looks 5 x fuller! It even enhances the hair with shine, so I don't need the Shine Spray. Another plus is that you definitely DO NOT NEED any type of serum or "leave-in" conditioner as this product contains enough ingredient which satisfies that requirement on sealing your hair's shaft, and avoiding those "fly-aways."

This product beats Bumble & Bumble, Alterna, Pureology, Aveda, Blow-Pro! I will definitely buy the full size when I'm done with the travel size.

Definite keeper!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I have been using this shampoo for a year now and I love it! It's the best volumizing shampoo I have ever used, and it's sulfate free. I find that my hair does best when I shampoo no more than three times a week. Sometimes I can even get away with twice a week. I have straight, medium thickness hair that's not too fine or coarse. It's prettty easy to manage but I get the volume and texture I like when my hair is dirty so I like to use a dry shampoo in between shampoos. For days when my hair is too dirty, I simply rinse (no shampoo!) and blow dry. On the days when shampoo, Full Shampoo leaves my hair super clean without drying, thick, shiny, and healthy. I don't recommend daily shampooing with this shampoo, not only because it might dry out your hair but also because it's quite expensive and you're basically washing your money down the drain. The scent is perfect for me--clean, light, and not perfumey or food-y. I like to have as little fragrance as possible in my life so I'm happy when my shampoos don't smell obnoxious and overpowering.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG!!! I'm ready to throw away all my other thickening shampoos as THIS is the best one I've ever used, it REALLY does thicken up my hair. I've used Alterna, Morroccanoil, etc etc....although those are considered top salon brands, they don't compare to living proof.

This shampoo really gets my hair clean, lathers up really well considering it's sulfate free....and does not have the yucky sillicones in it. It does not feel heavy and drying like other volumizing shampoos, rather...it gives the hair natural body and life. The only downside is its price, so I wil only use when I want my hair to look extra good.

For you fine haired ladies, you must try this one, it will work wonders and is a life saver...I barely had to use hairspray and my hair fell into place nicely...extra plus, since my hair looks so good, no more flat irons, curling irons, etc...perhaps it will mean healthier fuller hair in the future as well...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by kearsleykatie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner on my frizzy hair for 6 months now and it makes it soft and manageable. An unexpected benefit is on my colour, I went brunette when I started using this and my hairdresser kept commenting on how well the colour was lasting. We eventually realised the shampoo must be having an impact, which isn't advertised. My hair is much easier to blow dry in a full style and lasts 2 days with a quick going over the top layers on day 2. Love it!