April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Revision Intellishade SPF 45

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by goldilox88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried a sample of this and have really fallen in love with it. There is a matte version but I find it heavier, drying and cakey. SPF is a must with me and I am not a foundation wearer. However, my skin could use some light coverage and most tinted moisturizers, BB, and CC creams are too heavy and obvious on my skin. This one is quite different. I am very fair and I find that this product on its own is a bit too dark for me, so I mix it with my Elta MD daily spf moisturizer which is slightly whitish, to get the correct shade. The two products blend well and I can adjust the shade easily. The mixture provides a hint of coverage, and is invisible on the skin. I apply generously, let it sink in for a few minutes, blot with a tissue, then follow with a light dusting of mineral veil to mattify. My skin is moisturized, well protected and the powder keeps it matte all day without ever needing a touch up. The Revision Intellishade has not caused any irritation or break outs. I think I have finally found a product I can invest in. It is moderately pricey, but this one hit it out of the park. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by TheresaE

This is a great product. I get a really good color match and even, natural coverage. I apply with my fingers. High SPF and has other anti aging benefits. My skin looks and feels better with this product! This review is for the Intellishade Matte version - I prefer it to the regular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this product as a sample from my employer who carries the line. This is not a BB, CC, DD or whatever cream it is a true tined moisturizer. I've tried the regular formula it does come in a mat. The tone will work for all but the very dark toned skins.

The product is in a tube and consistancy is creamy not thick. Start with a little and use more as you need. If you overuse the product you will get an orangy tone. It gives a nice smooth finish to use under regular base or as I did over the summer wear this as my foundation. SPF is 45 and the regular gives a very natural finish.

The one thing I do hate is the packaging. It's a squeeze, toothpaste tube style which means you have to be careful or you get way too much or your cutting the tube up at the end so you don't waste product. For the money they charge a PUMP would be nice.

Still all in all. I like the product and will be buying a full size tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. The price is not bad seeing as how other tinted moisturizers are just as much or more. This tinted moisturizer also has many more benefits for your skin considering it is sold by spas and dermatologists. This is very moisturizing as well as provides a nice smoothed out looking complexion without looking cakey or non existent on the other hand. People exploring tinted moisturizers should check out the website to see the other benefits this provides!! It also contains SPF 45 which is more than the daily recommened and more than many other tinted moisturizers and moisturizers have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Jewels026

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very moisturizing, light weight cream. It works perfectly for what I need, sun protection, anti aging, moisture and even skin tone. As long as you don't need full coverage I'd recommend trying this product. I'm so happy to have found it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this on the recommendation of my facialist after by beloved ByTerry began to break out my skin. So far, I have been using samples of this every day for a couple of weeks. There is a lot to like about both the matte and the regular versions. The intellishade technology works on my slightly-tanned, but still pale skin. In the winter, when I am back to my ordinary vampiric palor, it might not be so hot. But for now, it's alright. The regular version tightly hugs that line between dewy and greasy. I usually set it with a bit of my dior bronzing powder. The matte one isn't terribly matte, and though I usually despise matte products, it's still sheer enough that my skin has a bit of sheen. I prefer the matte version. They have not yet broken me out, and are sheer enough that you can still see my real skin beneath. I like that both have a pretty substantial SPF as well. I like this product very much for now.
Edit: Just Kidding. I haven't read of this happening to anyone else, but this stuff ravaged my face. I broke out not just in cystic acne, but in a fine rash that covered every place the intellishade touched--even under my chin where I blended it. If you are sensitive, watch out!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ABB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I received a couple of samples of this and I was not impressed. I'm really surprised by all the glowing reviews. I've very pale, like NC10-15 and this did not adjust to my skin tone. It left me orange like all products that claim to adjust to my skin do. The formula is not impressive either. It settles into pores and gives my skin a very oily appearance - so much so that about an hour after applying by husband asked me what I'd been doing to get so sweaty. I'm so glad I didn't have to pay a lot of money to learn how terrible this product was for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Staple product. Period. I prefer the regular, but went ahead and bought the matte to try. The matte looked terrible on me. So, in order not to waste any, I began mixing the matte with the regular. The result is pretty perfect; not as shiny as I can get with the regular, and not as egregiously dull as I can look with the matte. From what I can tell, the matte is not only matte on me, but a slightly different shade from the regular. Thus, different skin tones will react very differently. I think that the matte is likely a better bet for people who look good in gold. Regardless, what an amazing product! It makes my skin look like a dream, never dries me out, and protects me like a high-end sunblock should. Winner, all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bi1002x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I wanted to get something with good spf during the day time and this is the perfect tinted moisturizer that goes on matte and keep the oilies at bay for most of the day (this is the matte version). It does not break me out with daily use. I usually get breakouts from tinted moisturizers and this one is definitely great! It has spf 45, which is amazing for sun protection. In addition, there is antioxidants and my skin has definitely improved since using this product. The only downside is that it is expensive. Just keep in mind that there is not that much coverage with this product. It does give you a good match for my skin tone, but does not cover much. If you are looking for moderate to full coverage and don't have oily skin, I would recommend Jane Iredale BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by judithvita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a perfect tinted moisturizer with significant SPF for a long time, but the search is over! This product is perfect: 45spf, matches skin tone beautifully, light coverage and great moisturizing. It's fairly sheer, and can look a little greasy at first, but my skin drinks it up, and I get comments all the time on how great my skin looks. This product on a clean, moisturized face (I use Hauschka Normalizing Oil and a dash of astringent) is perfect! A little lip gloss, and I'm out and looking good! LOVE this stuff!!