July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Fragrances - Guerlain - La petite robe noire Modele 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got sent a sample of this product from Guerlain. I was obsessed! I could not stop smelling it. It was addicting. It smells of CHERRY, ROSE and TEA. This is a sophisticated scent. Not "old lady" or oh-so mature but classy and sexy. This has been my Winter scent, but I can easily carry this over to Spring/Summer/Fall and use this all year round. Not too musky either, I dont care for musk. The staying power is also AMAZING! Hours after application it is still present. If your on the fence, head over to Sephora and give it a sniff yourself. It is lovely and worth every penny.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by kborda

Have to write a review to counterbalance the negative ones. I LOVE this scent!!! It's fun and comforting at the same time. Opens green, then goes into fruity marshmallow warmth. The greens help it from diving into candy oblivion. It always makes me happy when I wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised when the salesgirl spritzed this on, and a little annoyed. I had been looking for a vintage guerlain and wanted to try jicky and some of the other classics. She said: "Try this!" and sprayed it on my arm. Its very pedestrian for guerlain. I feel like I've smelled scents like it before. Its a berry, musk scent. It lasted on my wrist for hours and I had to wash it off my coat cuff after a few days because it was STILL there!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by zbelle

Does anyone remember the drugstore fragrance, Ciara? Well, this is it dressed up in a fancier bottle and for a lot more money. Not bad, I liked Ciara too, but this is really not bottle-worthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by shaktigal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like a mixture between a much diluted version of Love by Killian and Loukhoum by Keiko Mecheri. Not bad, but also Very déjà vu.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No