Bourjois Bio-detox Organic Perfecting Powder

3.1

on 4/16/2015 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I Love this one! I live in Brazil, a hot country, and I have oil sky.... probably that's why I love this, since it seems not recomendable for people with dry skin. For me, it looks very natural, despite a welcome medium coverage. I'm already in my second package :P

on 8/3/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Interesting cus it's organic also cus it's Chanel's sister brand. Very cakey, doesn't blend easily. Clogs my pores. It's jst not right for me. Eventually I used it as a finishing touch to highlight my inverted triangle using a brush. Got a shade lighter by mistake cus of the persistent salesperson. Very disappointing. The packaging is elegant from the outside but shocking on the inside esp the sponge, it's so tiny. Has a 360 degree rotating mirror which is convenient for some. Def not repurchasing.

on 12/16/2013 2:13:00 PM

So, I bought this today. After buying it, I read the reviews /yes, I usually buy something and then check others' opinion lol/ and I was very disappointed with the negative things that have been said about this product. To start with, I was looking for a powder, which gives a decent coverage. I just like to moisturize my skin and then to apply powder and that's it. I focus on having a blemish-free skin by taking care of it real good,rather than hiding my imperfections. So I want to apply a little bit of makeup, just enough to give color of my face. So as I said I was sad with the negative reviews and I thought I wasted my money. However, now that I tried it, I see that I'm happy with this powder. It has a good finish and leaves my skin soft. It has a good coverage too, hides my redness. I don't know how this would be if I had a foundation on first, then maybe it wouldn't be a good mix, because this is creamy and I'm not sure how it will look on foundation.

on 6/28/2013 4:48:00 AM

I really love the glow this powder gives to my skin. One of my summer favorites!

on 6/6/2013 8:01:00 AM

I didn't like this powder.. It's too thick and very noticable on the face.

on 3/22/2013 1:02:00 AM

I absolutely love Bourjois products..I've been a firm follower of thier foundation(s) but this Bio detox organic powder is really the pits! I apply is over my 123 perfecting foundation and thereafter all my pores look more visbile with powder stuck in it...i just look so grossed out. I tried this a few times with varying methods and still the same...

on 3/7/2013 7:25:00 PM

It's not a bad product but not the best one either.
Organic foundations do not contain any silicone which gives the skin that desired silky look, so don't expect a flawless finish.
I always like to have a foundation with me for any necessary touch ups and this is one is definitely not designed for that; the package is too bulky and hard to use and as you build it up on your skin it just gets messy and crumbly.
Pros:
good coverage
long lasting
smells nice

Cons:
bulky package
not to be used for touch ups
gets messy

I wouldn't purchase this product again

it just made me look like a greasy ghost..i was at work and i was really embaressed by the look of my face..couldn't wait to go home and wash off this awful product..

on 7/29/2012 8:17:00 AM

i have used this twice. i am impressed with this because initially i was skeptical about it. i have very oily and sensitive skin. i love how it gives a medium coverage (though it doesnt cover redness) and how easy it is to apply. i prep my face with moisturizer and primer so it stays on longer. however i didnt use this for a whole day so i dont know how long my face will stay shine-free. what i took note is that it remained shine-free for about 4 hours. that is pretty good for my skin!

what i didnt like about it was the price i paid for a small sized powder. i wasnt able to take a look at the content of it when i purchased so...it gave me a shock when i got home. but i guess for a powder made of organic products, it is worth the price.

on 4/22/2012 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Quite possibly the worst powder I've ever tried. Makes my pores, which are usually not noticeable, HUGE. I tried it over foundation and also by itself. Can't even use it and it was kind of expensive for a drugstore product.