September 21, 2014 | 1940 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Lip Attitude Star Rosy Mad

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

Grainy, sheer, and frosty. It just looks...BAD! It's not even long lasting!
It looked GORGEOUS in the container, to the point that I HAD to have it. I swatched a tester on my hand in the store. Even then it looked nice under the brightly lit lights of Sephora. I can't believe I pitched $12 for this. I can get better with maybelline for $5. The packaging on this is pretty pathetic too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was on sale. Should have been my first clue. The color is nice, but that's it. For some reason as soon I put it on my lips hurt. I don't remember it saying anything about plumping, so I don't know what that's about. Except maybe the huge glitter in the lipstick. Another reason to hate this. When the color fades you are left with chunks of glitter on your lips that are impossible to take off. The smell is strong, fruity. Would not buy one of these again.