E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss- Bubblegum

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/8/2013 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I recently bought this lip gloss a few weeks ago when I saw how gorgeous the color was. I bought it for $3.30, which to me seemed like a pretty good price. As I twisted the bottom of the gloss packaging, like the instructions said to, I noticed how little of the product there actually was. This disappointed me. However, I really do like the color and smell of this lipgloss.

on 6/15/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this gloss since I heard from a review that it is pigmented and a good dupe for MAC. It is not pigmented on my lips, but it does give a nice shine. For $1 USD, you cant complain. I would never wear this by itself, but it makes a good base for some of my lipsticks like MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2.

on 3/26/2013 12:04:00 AM

I really like this lip gloss. Bubblegum is a glossy, peachy pink that looks really nice on my medium complexion with warm undertones. Its a very natural pink despite what might come to mind when you hear the name "bubblegum".

Only downsides to this product are
1. It can be a little sticky
and
2. It doesn't last long. There really isnt that much product in this, sadly. But for the price, you can always buy another.

on 3/2/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decent product, but nothing special. A cute color and nice texture, but it doesn't last very long and isn't extremely pigmented. I'm not a fan of the brush applicator either. For $1, it's definitely worth a shot if you are a fan of the color.

on 6/25/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A pretty light, milky shade of pink that's totally wearable for both day and night. It's wear time is the same as most lipglosse. And, the shine that it offers my lips is really nice.

Even though it's supposed to have a cotton candy scent to it, I don't find that to be the case. It actually smells nothing like cotton candy. It has some type of artificial scent to it (that borders on being sweet), that I really can't put my finger on it.

HG everyday lipgloss!!! it is super duper pigmented; 2 coats and your lips are the colour in the tube. its moisturizing and lasts all day. the only thing i cant get past is the packaging; its kind of cheap looking but that alright; the product inside overpowers the poackaging! for a dollar you cant go wrong! go buy some now ":D

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It's shiny, with good lasting lipglloss but with no color pay off.Go for the much darker ones they are the only ones with pigment.If you jut want shine than these are not bad

I decided to get this product after someone on youtube (don't remember who) reviewed this lipgloss. For a one dollar lip gloss, it works great and i love the color! I've been through at least 3 already. You have to reapply a lot since it doesn't last long but I love the shine and the color, a slight soft baby pink. Super Cute.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

It's a pretty sheer coating and gives your lips a great shine with a hint of pink. I've use it often to place on top of my pink lipstick. As long as you don't eat or lick your lips, this product last a very long time. For a buck, this is a real steal! I'm definitely going to buy another ELF gloss when I'm done with this!

on 10/20/2011 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just so-so for me. It's ok as a gloss but you really have to apply a lot of it to get any colour to show up, so I went through this quite quickly. Having to use so much of it kind of negates the low price.

Recommended for Medium Skin