September 20, 2014 | 1959 users online

Hair Treatments - Dove - Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Seasidesister

Amazing!!!! I love this product , leaves my hair soft silky not greasy or heavy .. Smells fantastic !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by MaigeAda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I've been on the prowl for a hair treatment that's not too oily or heavy, and this stuff is it. I bought it about a month ago and use it after every shower and every night before bed. It's great because it can be applied to dry or wet hair with the same result - soft, bouncy, shiny strands!

Before this product I was using a Moroccan oil from Garnier and wasn't that impressed - it made my hair too greasy when dry so I was limited to when I could use it. I will say it gave my hair a thicker texture which I liked, but this Dove product is so much better - I think because it's a cream infused with oil, not 100% oil. It also smells amazing :)

I will be using this for now on and totally recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A fantastic product, I have been using it almost daily for a little over a month now (tube is still pretty full even with my super long hair!!). The packaging in the ME where I live is slightly different, here it comes in a huge tube (like the express-conditioner in the US) and it says 'leave-in conditioner' (I'm 100% sure it is the same product though..meanwhile the in-shower conditioner here comes in a bottle.

Anyways, I have really LONG but fine hair that falls just below my butt. It's also been color-treated, so I have a huge tendency towards frizz, dryness and unruliness/tangles especially towards the middle and ends of my hair. I use this after every shower, whether I have washed my hair or not. Texture is great, moisturizing but not too heavy at all, sinks into your hair strands almost immediately (love that!)...perfect. I apply it along the whole length of my hair while it is still damp, concentrating on the ends, and avoiding the scalp (I have sensitive/oily scalp). Then I brush through with a wide-toothed comb and just let my hair dry naturally (I only ever blow-dry on special occasions), and once it dries, TA-DA! Soft, luscious princess locks!

This stuff is brilliant, I had 'okay' hair before, somewhat dry-ish/frizzy ends, very tangle-prone, before I came across this product, my hair would only look really good after treating it with home-made olive-oil+coconut-oil hair mask (where I would have to leave the warmed oils on my hair for 1-2 hours before washing my hair...great results, but the hassle means I only do this once or twice a month)...but now I can have great hair everyday with this tube of lusciousness, even if I get too lazy to condition in the shower! My family members are noticing too, I have been letting my hair down alot more often these days thanks to this gem. I will always repurchase :) I might also try out the in-shower conditioner as well to alternate with my Loreal Nutrigloss conditioner. As for the shampoo, I will skip, I don't need anything this moisturizing on my oily scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

This stuff makes my hair SO soft!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this product! I love most Dove products! This one is a winner in my book. It really tames my frizzy hair. I will for sure buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by albrightjl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this leave-in conditioner!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Product contains mineral oil which breaks me out. Love the shampoo and daily conditioner (in tube) though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This leave in cream is really nice. I am currently using the shampoo and conditioner from this line and thought I would add this in as well. I am happy I did! These products work even better when used together..this smoothing cream acts as a leave in conditioner and makes all the flyaways around my face lay flat. I have never found a serum/cream that has ACTUALLY done that so this is rather exciting! I will continue to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I had my already colored and hi-lited hair lifted to a level 12 w/40% peroxide and then hi-lited again this Dove Leave in Treatment saved my hairs life. I was using other conditioning treatments, but I really felt the consistant use of this product did wonders. My hair (after 2 weeks of use) began to shine, easy comb-thru, detangled and left my hair managable and easy to style. Contains some rich oils (which did not weigh the hair down) though light in weight that once this was applied to freshly shampooed and towel dried hair ( a very small amount) left my damp hair easy to comb and take the heat of a hot-fast drying blow dryer to whatever style I pushed it toward, sometimes even flatironing areas whilst protecting my hair from styling damage and teriffic manageability. This Dove product does it all in the manner of reconditioning the hair at a dirt cheap price. Highly Recommended. I wish Dove would come out with a complete skincare and makeup line. I know it would be fabulous and successful if they continue to maintain their quality/price ratio and their consistent push for the latest and greatest scientifically derived ingredients which fulfill their promise for the everyday consumer. I was a haircare snob, buying my products from high end salons and spending 30 to 40 bucks on an individual product. No more as ther is no longer a need to when Dove for hair is around!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Hypsie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing, not greasy, nice for my wavy hair not too heavy at all.