Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Smoothing Cream

4.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Lactic Acid, Petrolatum, Potassium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Adipic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/3/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product over one year ago. It was a close out special at Walgreens. I must say that I have recently started using it on my blown out hair. Awesome frizz control and subtle shine. A little goes a long way. Surprising find! As a black female with 4b hair, I was not expecting much. This product exceeded expectations. Now, I am worried that it may be discontinued. I would recommend this product.

on 11/21/2014 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Outstanding drugstore product that (temporarily) turns coarse, frizzy, straw-like and unmanageable hair into normal-looking hair, without making its presence felt (apart from its slight fragrance). The missing piece to my not-quite-salon blow-dry puzzle.

Amazing!!!! I love this product , leaves my hair soft silky not greasy or heavy .. Smells fantastic !!!!

on 1/4/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! I've been on the prowl for a hair treatment that's not too oily or heavy, and this stuff is it. I bought it about a month ago and use it after every shower and every night before bed. It's great because it can be applied to dry or wet hair with the same result - soft, bouncy, shiny strands!

Before this product I was using a Moroccan oil from Garnier and wasn't that impressed - it made my hair too greasy when dry so I was limited to when I could use it. I will say it gave my hair a thicker texture which I liked, but this Dove product is so much better - I think because it's a cream infused with oil, not 100% oil. It also smells amazing :)

I will be using this for now on and totally recommend to anyone!

on 7/28/2013 1:23:00 AM

A fantastic product, I have been using it almost daily for a little over a month now (tube is still pretty full even with my super long hair!!). The packaging in the ME where I live is slightly different, here it comes in a huge tube (like the express-conditioner in the US) and it says 'leave-in conditioner' (I'm 100% sure it is the same product though..meanwhile the in-shower conditioner here comes in a bottle.

Anyways, I have really LONG but fine hair that falls just below my butt. It's also been color-treated, so I have a huge tendency towards frizz, dryness and unruliness/tangles especially towards the middle and ends of my hair. I use this after every shower, whether I have washed my hair or not. Texture is great, moisturizing but not too heavy at all, sinks into your hair strands almost immediately (love that!)...perfect. I apply it along the whole length of my hair while it is still damp, concentrating on the ends, and avoiding the scalp (I have sensitive/oily scalp). Then I brush through with a wide-toothed comb and just let my hair dry naturally (I only ever blow-dry on special occasions), and once it dries, TA-DA! Soft, luscious princess locks!

This stuff is brilliant, I had 'okay' hair before, somewhat dry-ish/frizzy ends, very tangle-prone, before I came across this product, my hair would only look really good after treating it with home-made olive-oil+coconut-oil hair mask (where I would have to leave the warmed oils on my hair for 1-2 hours before washing my hair...great results, but the hassle means I only do this once or twice a month)...but now I can have great hair everyday with this tube of lusciousness, even if I get too lazy to condition in the shower! My family members are noticing too, I have been letting my hair down alot more often these days thanks to this gem. I will always repurchase :) I might also try out the in-shower conditioner as well to alternate with my Loreal Nutrigloss conditioner. As for the shampoo, I will skip, I don't need anything this moisturizing on my oily scalp.

on 5/26/2013 9:36:00 PM

This stuff makes my hair SO soft!!!

on 3/19/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really love this product! I love most Dove products! This one is a winner in my book. It really tames my frizzy hair. I will for sure buy again!

on 1/5/2013 8:42:00 PM

Love this leave-in conditioner!!

on 5/8/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Product contains mineral oil which breaks me out. Love the shampoo and daily conditioner (in tube) though.

This leave in cream is really nice. I am currently using the shampoo and conditioner from this line and thought I would add this in as well. I am happy I did! These products work even better when used together..this smoothing cream acts as a leave in conditioner and makes all the flyaways around my face lay flat. I have never found a serum/cream that has ACTUALLY done that so this is rather exciting! I will continue to use.