April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Candles - Lasting Scent Candles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pam makes an awesome tart! Hers are the strongest I've found. In fact, sometimes I cut them in half or quarters depending on the scent. They are a decent price, shipping is $6.50, free shipping at the $60 mark and usually throws in several full size samples. Her bakery scents are beyond excellent. I also LOVE her fruity, coffee and some of her "cleaner" scents. I do find that her florals are a bit too strong for me. Her packaging is adorable and Pam is a great etailer to deal with. She is wonderful to her customers! I highly recommend this seller : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on a tart kick lately and I find these tarts hands down the best I've ever used! These are knock-you-down strong in most scents and the throw is incredible! My favorite scents so far are mainly bakery/gourmand but I look forward to trying some more fresh/herbal type scents for the spring/summer. My absolute favorites are Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams, Bear Claws, Cinnamon Baklava and Pink Clouds. Pam is soooo wonderful to work with and throws in some generous samples as well. These tarts are a great size too.