September 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco Shine Evasion 48

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Hands down my favorite nudish lip color. It's sheer but buildable for more color. This is already my 4th tube of this AMAZING moisturizing and comfortable lipstick. I read online that this lipstick was out of the line, I couldn't get this anywhere.. Nowhere to found.. So I went to a large shoppingmall in The Netherlands, went to the Chanel stand and asked for it, thank God they had it. I bought already 2 more for back up because it's my almost EVERYDAY color. I would never stop using this! Holy grail for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like coco shine. It won't make your lip dry and the color looks really shine on your lip. This 48# is suitable for day look and work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by galaqtik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color and very moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kayley123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Kinda expensive for a sheer lipstick, but the quality is very nice.
This color is too pale for me; looks unnatural on my lips.
Not really moisturizing, but not drying either--I think those who have SLIGHTLY dry lips would be able to wear this comfortably, but dry/very dry lips should use balm or avoid these.
The scent seems lighter than in the Rouge Cocos, which for me was a good thing. I still don't like the scent but it is tolerable.
I would buy another color, but not this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by lucia1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with the last comment 100%. When I apply it, I just love the colour and the texture, but in about 5 minutes the colour turns into a deep coral and the lipstick dries my lips...
Not what I was expecting from Chanel.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by darkEyespinkLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to give a terrible rating to a Chanel product that people seem to like but this was terrible. I bought it because I saw Nic use it in one of her Pixiwoo videos and the color seemed gorgeous, but what really drew me to it was it looked like she had applied a lipgloss. I am more of a gloss girl so when I choose lipstick it must be glossy and hydrating. This claims to be just that but it is just the OPPOSITE. At first application the color is beautiful and yes it applies seamlessly with a glossy sheen. After about 3 minutes the sheen is gone and it dries down to almost a stain. Do not want. I would have considered giving this a 2 or a 3 even after that but it DRIED my lips out. It made them peel! Even MAC lipsticks don't do this to me. I'm even okay with a lipstick that isn't moisturizing as long as it doesn't leave my lips in a worst condition than they were before I applied...this does that. Horrible. The color was clinging to the dry patches it caused and looked so dry and crusty and it just wasn't a good look. I've heard from others that the hydrating property depends on the color and other colors are more moisturizing and even though that makes no sense to me YMMV. Whatever. The Chanel packaging is luxe and I love how the product is flush with the bullet so it wouldn't break off but I would definitely never purchase another RC Shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color...goes on and lasts all day. I love this peachy pink color. It is the perfect daytime sheer peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by smorean

This was a solid choice for the summer of 2011. It lived in my bag.

Such a nice, light feel! Love the natural color too. Gave my look, every time I wore it, that 'pretty girl without being obvious' thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have now finally bought Evasion thanks to a big discount! It is a lovely light color that feels very natural on me. Not too pink and not too coral. But for some strange reason it highlights dry lips. The consistency does not feel exactly the same as the color Boy. Boy feels more like a gloss/balm while Evasion more like a real lipstick. Anyway, I really like this lipstick for color's sake. And will definitely buy it again even though my lips have to be super smooth everytime im wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by exotikittenx

Beautiful color. Very chic and classic pale shade. This lipstick is somewhat sheer but still offers some color. It would work great with a smokey eye, or a nice natural look, as well. It can be great for year round, but I also envision it as a summer color. The packaging is nice, it goes on smoothly, and it does not smell perfumey which I hate in a lipstick. Overall I am very happy with this Rouge Coco Shine lipstick.